+ Nuffnang +

Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally found my favourite songs!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!
Finally i got majority of the songs I've been dying to get for ages!!!
Below is some of the songs that I've got...
-Bacchikoi!!! (Dev Parade) -Naruto Shippuden-
-Eat You Up (BoA)
-I Did It For Love (BoA)
-Kokoro no Tamango (Buono!) -Shugo Chara-
-Konna ni Chakaku de... (Crystal Kay) -Nodame Cantabile-
-A Little Pain (Olivia) -Nana-
-Winter Sleep (Olivia) -Nana-
-Gorgeous 4U (Jun Fukuyama) -Special A-
-Hidamari no Gate (Jun Fukuyama) -Special A-
-Special Days (Yuko Goto) -Special A-
-Hare Hare Yukai (Aya Hirano) -Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
-Zukkoke Otokomichi (Kanjani 8)
-Northern Cross (May'n) -Macross Frontier-
-Lion (May'n & Megumi Nakajima) -Macross Frontier-
-Survivor (Tohoshinki)
-Mirotic (Tohoshinki)
There are still quite a number of songs which my friend haven't downloaded for me...(My comp can't download any songs or videos due to some problems...)
The main song requests that I really need is Hey! Say! JUMP's latest album...haha...!!! Love all their songs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment