+ Nuffnang +

Thursday, April 5, 2012

05 April 2012~ (3) : Some fun in Starbucks :D

Current mood: I'm feeling quite sleepy now, actually~ XD


Music playbacks:
> I=fantasy - SeeU
> Part of Me - Katy Perry
> Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars
> Rocketeer - Far East Movement
> Through the Eyes of Love - Britt Nicole


=======================================

So I'm gonna end the day by uploading some pics of me while I'm at work.
Taken on Tuesday out of boredom when our store was extremely...nothing to do. |D

So the new partner, Qiela, had her new phone, the Samsung Galaxy S II (yes, I extremely envy her~ ;w;) and had this really cool camera app in her phone (IDK what it's called since I don't use Samsung phones...orzzz) and since we were all kinda bored to death, so we decided to have her take our pics. :3

These are the best six, using all sorts of different effects of the camera filter. :)

from left: Ken, me and our supervisor, Tan Sri Elavarasan~ XD (lolllll~ :3)



photobombing level: customer standing in front of the pastry case~ =w=



Feel like a movie star~ *w* <3



"Somedayyyy my prince will come~ <3"

Yes, I do daydream while I'm at work.

Your arguments are invalid. :3



Trying to act cute = FAIL.

OTL



Happy happy day~ ;3


Ahhhhh well, I'm lifeless, as you know it. (as always durhurrr~ XD)

Anyways, along with this post is one last picture I would like to share with everyone out there. :3

And here it is...!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 I hereby officially announce that I am in an official relationship!!! :D

Yes, I know, some of you might say I'm a man eater or something like that, but trust me, I know a guy that's good for me when I see one, and be together with that one guy that I believe who will be able to take care of my heart. :)
Idk if there's gonna be a whole load of my friends who will get to know about this status (except for those who already knows) before him and I officially announce it on Facebook (where most of my friends are~ 8D) so yea, depending on how many of them reads this posts, then only those who now knows, knows. :3
In the mean time, I'd like to express my thank and love to Ken for being a really good boyfriend to me since the first day we started dating. (and yes, you are WAYYYYY better than my previous ex. :3)


Off to bed now, guys, Imma be working morning shift tomorrow. QuQ


Tata for now!!!

\(^u^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment