+ Nuffnang +

Monday, October 8, 2012

08 October 2012: Reactivating cosplay life

Current mood: annoyed by pimples =____= but besides that, I'm all good ~ :3

Music Playlist:
> Skyfall - Adele (OST of "007: Skyfall") <--I'm not even sure if I got the name right~
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
> KINGS - angela (OP of "K")
> Bad Apple!! - nomico (OST of "Touhou Project")
> Sayonara no Tsubasa - May'n ft. Megumi Nakajima (OST of "Macross Frontier OVA 2: Sayonara no Tsubasa")

=========================================

Hi there folks <3 p="p">
as you can probably know from my post title for today, I'm currently trying to reactivate my cosplay life. Well, yes, I kinda ditched it for some time for the sake of studies, but ever since I joined as an organizing committee for C2AGE 2013, I'm always needed to cosplay to promote C2AGE and such. It is kinda distracting my studies a little, but no matter what, I must find a way to balance between both, and of course other stuff as well.

That's it for my overall life report. XD

moving on to today's event,
we had a little not-so-but-considered official photoshoot in university earlier today to promote C2AGE 2013. It was a private one, don't mistaken my meaning.
So, once again, as usual, I cosplayed as Miku. XD 
but this time I created my own version (which is obviously not legitimate to the eyes of some cosplayers) for the promo shots, and well, to my surprise, it actually looked quite nice 8D
except for the fact that the length of the dress I wore today was a bit too long, and my arms are flabby ;A;
Having flabby arms is the worse thing ever orzorzorzzzzz

/bitchslapped

okay, resuming back to main topic here...XD
I changed into my dress and killer heel wedges before calculus starts so that I don't have to rush to change later on. oWo


le killer heel wedges. Looks innocently pretty, but it practically tried to break my leg the whole time I was wearing it @@
oh well, I gotta wear it more often to practice myself~ |D

Finished class earlier, procrastinated for an hour, but still got to put on makeup decently. :3 it is different from normally how I do my makeups for cosplay. Simple, but it looks pretty nice XD


oh, look, a pimple~ |D
it had been there for weeks~ TTATT

not wanting to risk any unnecessary stares and attention, my friend, Sabrina and I decided to wear our wigs in the photoshoot location, which was one of the classrooms.

So here it is, my finished look....


TADAAAA!!!! XD

I call this the Polka-dot Miku, because the dress is polka-dot, and the ribbon I used for the pigtail parts has colourful polka-dots on it~ :3 <3 p="p">

Some of you might be asking on what is the purpose of the shoor exactly?

Well, you're gonna have to wait for it to be announced. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

By the way, folks, have you been following on the progress and news of the latest and Most Anticipated Anime of Fall 2012?
Yes, peeps, I'm talking about this anime called "K" (no, literally, it's called only "K"~ 8D)

"K", or formally known as "K" anime or anime "K" (same thing lol XD) is named as The Most Anticipated Anime of Fall 2012 for its production teams, amazing visuals and awesome casts lineup. So far, not much of the story has been revealed, but it's slowly revealed one by one.
A story full of mystery (as in, not much is known at the moment), it looks promising and it's worth looking out for if you are looking for new animes. :)


I can't really say much about what is the anime about since the first episode had only just been aired officially last Friday, but I can conclude "K" into these few points:

1. The visuals = "eye"gasm

2. All, especially male seiyuus = "ear"gasm
(want to know why? Just click on the link then you'll know why~ XD http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/05/11/k-anime-second-trailer-and-cast-info-released)

3. The first episode doesn't say much yet, but it was definitely a good opening to introduce each character's traits and also the start of a conflict that drives the protagonist to fend for his life and decide who to trust while everyone wants to kill him. I love this kind of stories: full of mysteries waiting to be unraveled and discovered. :)

4. BISHIES ALL OVER THE PLACE~ *3* <3 font="font">

Everyone has got to have their own reasons to start watching "K", coz this is one anime that everyone should look out for, as it is seems to be one of the most promising originally produced anime. XD


Anyhows, no matter what do you wish to see me update on, just keep looking up on my blog to check whether I have any new stuff in my blog.
Hopefully, I'll be able to update my blog as frequently as possible.
You might not see me online all day and night for the few days to come as my midterm exams begin this Saturday~ @@

So, I guess I'll see you guys around then.

Tata~ o(=^w^=)/

No comments:

Post a Comment