+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

21 May 2014: C2AGE R.A.V.E '14 (day 1)

Current mood: CURRENTLY SICK. Couldn't even be bothered with a lot of stuff. Welp.

Currently listening to:
|| Kaze wa Fuiteiru - AKB48
|| Iiwake Maybe - AKB48

===================================

This is actually the third time I'm attending this event. I attended this event twice as a visitor and once as the organizer...so this event has an equal amount of sentimental value to it like Comic Fiesta. :)
I met a lot of friends through this event since 2010, and I'm glad to be able to still be friends with those whom I've met through C2age. XD

Comparing to the first time I attended C2age back in 2010 ( C2age 2010 report ), a lot of things have changed. But the connection with friends remain the same. Of course meeting with new friends is also a pleasure. XD

For this year, C2age 2014, with its theme: R.A.V.E (Radicalizing Anime Via Etntertainment), it is once again held in the infamous feet-torturing HELP College of Art and Technology campus. (I only said that because all of us had our feet dead over having to climb up and down six floors - seven floors in some cases - with our costumes and stuff orz)
Not working behind the scenes for this year really gave me the chance to catch up with everyone else that I couldn't meet up with for the past few events. I also got to know a couple of new people and met a few admirable senpais!! :D

I will be separating the post about C2age 2014 into three: day 1, day 2 and photoshoot photos.
This post will be about day 1 (10 May 2014).

For day 1, I cosplayed as, once again, Sheryl Nome in the Sayonara no Tsubasa version. I am most glad that I'm able to do justice and better than previously for this time. It's a sort of achievement that I'm really happy about XD
Everyone also looked very fabulous for day 1!! XD

So here are the photos~ OwO)/

==================================

 IKEMEN JY PLS xD
JY cosplaying as the sexy butler, Sebastian Michaelis from "Kuroshitsuji"~ OwO)


 Another ikemen! Asyraf cosplaying as the sassy Levi heichou~ xD


 Most beloved selfie of the day. Duck face huehuehue much fab *throw sparkles everywhereeeee*


Samui kawanku tersayang cosplaying as the adorable Ib!!! :3


 Dearie imouto, Mae, cosplayed as the fabulous Garry from the game, "Ib"!
VERY IKEMEN HUEHUE


 Sassy fabulous Bean cosplaying as Anri from the manga, "Adekan". :)

I TOLD YOU EVERYONE WAS FABULOUS. (OWAIT, WAIT TIL YOU SEE DAY 2 PHOTOS)


 Selfie with Teva who cosplayed as Akashi Seijurou from Kuroko no Basuke. 
VERY AKASHI. Yay. 8D


 Yayyy bumped into Gems!!! xD


 ALL HAIL MISA, THE QUEEN HOMRA.


 Beloved Chelcy as Ranka!! Thank you so much for being my Ranka for the day! :D
AND LOOK AT MY FRINGE. IT'S SO MESSED UP ;w;


 Serena kawan teramat putih~ 8D (eh)


 Together with Mimea who cosplayed as Makotooooo~8D


 Beloved Nao!! Oh, how I missed you so~ *huggles*


 SHIKI SHIKIIIII it's been too long since I last met you~ OwO


 OHAI. You met me at my most unglam mode for the day :v


 Finally got to meet Mokuto Rei in person!! HER AOMINE HNGHHHHH


 Bumped into the adorable Yuuki!! I got to know her during Animax Carnival the other day when Mae and I were practically fangirling over her Yuko Oshima (AKB0048) cosplay~ XD


 Imouto Rin!!!! <3 p="">


Bishoujo Miki! :D
Haven't met you in a long time!! I really missed you~~ ;w;


 Alvinnnnnnn~~ Miki's husbando desu. OwO
It's been too long since I last met you too~ xD;;


 Sheryl meets Sheryl!!! Jyeng's Sheryl is wayyyyy prettier than mine ;w;)/


 Musume Shu!!! Mummy misses you ;w; 


 Kaze as the fabulous Ranmaru-senpai~ 8D
I CAN ALREADY SEE HOW HORRIBLE MY MAKEUP IS.


 THE ADORABURU JULIA YAYYYY~ :D
I'm really happy to meet you again!! It's been almost a whole year~ @@


 Together with Luxun!! It's also been a while since I last met you. :3


 Together with my already-horribly messed up fringe part of my wig, I managed to take a selfie with one of the guest of honor from Thailand: Plallen!!
I managed to get my chance when the PR personnel brought the two Thai guests down to the shopping mall area to look around. :)
I've been a big fan of Plallen since last year when Yuui told me about her. I followed her updates on her cosplays ever since, and through the WCS Karaoke Grand Prix last year, I also got to find out that she is a brilliant singer!! I really wished to see her sing live but the time doesn't permit it ;w;

It was still great being able to meet her in person. SHE IS SO NICE OMG *tempted to huggle*


 Intensified eyebags from me hueh. 
Together with the man behind the famous A.R.C Photography page, Alex! OTSUKARE!! :3


 Thomas @ Hexlord's face huehuehuehuehueuehue


 Okay I'm already out of my glam mode from here on out. Got a chance to take a quick selfie with Yuuiki!! :3 her Satsuki-sama cosplay very fabulous ;w;)/


 I coincidentally bumped into all five of the special guests towards the end of the day just before I went home. XD
I also got a chance to take a selfie with one of the two Japanese guests, Hiiro-san! She was cosplaying as Annie Leonhart from Shingeki no Kyojin, and may I just cry over her majestic beauty because SHE IS SUCH A RARE BEAUTY I WANNA CRY.

*continues gross sobbing at the sight of her beauty*

My shiawase moment with Hiiro-san caught in the moment from another angle by Leena! xD
I look less unglam from here and Hiiro-san looks way more glam in this photo. 


 Together with the man behind the lenses of Dark Lab Visuals, Feito! His photos of my Sheryl Nome cosplay are stunning! (I will upload them on my third post ~XD)


 Since I complained that my face looked dark in the previous photo, so we took another photo while holding up a reflector. HUEHUEHUE okay I'm such an asshole *rolls into cave*


A rare full view photo of my Sheryl Nome cosplay by 胡宝哲. My fringeeeeeeeeeeee ;w;


 Instax photo collection by Rosa Aoba! :)
I like the fact that my photo is surrounded by all the good looking people. HUEHUE. //slapped


 FINALLY GOT TO MEET ANOTHER FELLOW ERURI SISTER, SINYI!!!! :D 
Hailing all the way from Johor, she attended C2age to meet a couple of us. XD

Photo by: Sinyi TW


Lovely Nao is forever lovely!! *huggles tight*

Photo by: Nao Itazura
=================================

And that concludes the pictures (more like, all the selfies) taken during C2age day 1! :)
I told you everyone was fabulous. XD (I was the less fabulous one, so...meep.)

More selfies compilation with more fabulous people coming up in the next post! :) LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

XOXO,

-YUKINO-

No comments:

Post a Comment