+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

21 May 2014: Sheryl Nome @ C2AGE R.A.V.E '14

Current mood: OKAY AFTER THIS POST I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO BED because I'm already sleepy. OHOHO LIKE FINALLY. *shot*

Currently listening to:
|| The Reluctant Heroes (cover version) - Mica Caldito
|| Call Your Name (cover version) - Mica Caldito
|| Kaze wa Fuiteiru - AKB48

====================================

The third and last post regarding C2age 2014. In this post, I've included the best shots by the photographers I've collaborated with for a short on-event photoshoot session. :)

Photos included are only from day 1 because I didn't cosplay during day 2 orz.

I cosplayed as Sheryl Nome in the Sayonara no Tsubasa version to sort of upgrade my overall look for her. I (think) justice was made to the overall look I did, especially in terms of makeup, although my makeup kinda died after all the intense running around orz.
Still the flabby me, but oh well. :D

====================================

 "If a pilot's job is to fly, then it is my job to sing!" - Sheryl Nome

Photographer: Sousuke


We call this as Ranka's Sheryl harem hurhurrr

Sheryl Nome (Lion ver.) CN Taka
Ranka Lee (Lion ver.) CN Chiaki

Photographer: Forat Shot


 The Super Dimension Cinderella and The Galaxy Fairy

Ranka Lee (Niji-iro Kuma Kuma ver.) CN Chelcy

Photographer: Dark Lab Visuals


 "Listen to my song!" - Sheryl Nome

Ranka Lee (Niji-iro Kuma Kuma ver.) CN Chelcy

Photographer: Dark Lab Visuals


 "Take a breath; let's go to the future and make our choice." 
- "Sayonara no Tsubasa" 
by Ranka Lee (Megumi Nakajima) & Sheryl Nome (May'n)

Photographer: Dark Lab Visuals

==============================

You can check out the photos too here on my WorldCosplay account: http://worldcosplay.net/member/yukino-hayasaka
 
These are the only best shots I've gotten so far. I'm actually waiting for the shots by Yuukii Chii (Kusography. Huehue) but since she's having exams now, I'll wait for it. :)

But yea, I'm really satisfied with the outcome of the photos. :D 
One thing is probably coz my dark circles aren't obvious at all in the pics and my makeup was still okay at the time these pics were taken. OwO

I might try cosplaying as another version of Sheryl Nome soon, but as for now, I'm not really sure which version to try out. Guess I'll roll around for the moment to prepare for my next cosplan! (Hint: 0048!)

Thank you for all your support! It means a lot to me. :)

XOXO,

-YUKINO-

No comments:

Post a Comment