+ Nuffnang +

Friday, August 28, 2009

Today, same as always...

Woke up at 8am...bring my dog for a walk...went back to sleep because still felt so drowsy then. Since I've finished watching Macross Frontier, there's nothing for me to do...haiz...freakin' boring....
Planned to go to the Book Fest in KL Convention Centre today, but couldn't make it because it was too late and we haven't prepare ourselves yet. So maybe only going tomorrow. There's quite a number of books that I want to buy. Then if got sell anime stuff, I'll buy it as well. Hehe...
Nowadays, Anime Tech got nothing much to buy. Even if want to buy, but then later feel like, don't want to buy...T^T...donno why I'm always like that whenever I go to Anime Tech...most probably because now I'm crazy over Macross Frontier, and now they still don't have any Macross Frontier merchandises yet...Vampire Knight merchandises are increasing its numbers, but still not up to my wants yet.
Oh, ya...got a haircut just now, but too embarressed to show my pic...kinda odd lah my haircut this time....sobs...if I know, I'll just ask the hairstylist to trim my hair a little...haizz..I regret myself...
Now I'm going to go look for some videos on YouTube, or maybe go play The Sims 2...boring boring...wanna go back to school faster, but at the same time, don't feel like going back to school...I wanna quarantine myself...tell teacher that I really really kena H1N1...haha, LOL....but then if simply say then really kena, ahaha...then I don't know what to say...(nice going, Yukino...you got yourself into trouble...)

Now, I'm going to go do a few updates on my Facebook, then move on to do whatever I want~^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment