+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, September 20, 2009

21 September 2009~ (2nd day of Raya...^^)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................



The 4th day of our one week long Raya holidays...it's a Monday & we're staying at home for the day to watch Raya programs on TV...for me ler, it's the day to online and update lots of stuff and also to find out some informations about KHR, cosplay and lots more~~

Yesterday me and my family went out for our usual Sunday family outings after church. Yesterday our outing destination was The Mall. As usual, we ate at McDonalds. There, I saw my junior, Tan Li Koon. But I was too busy to say hi to her, so I ber she's thinking that I didn't see her...T^T *Sorry, Li Koon...*
Hehe...then, we went to buy a few T-shirts at Giordano...hehe, it's the "Green Environment" T-shirt...mine is black colour...nice oh...

Then after that we went to dad's office...went online there to download songs...downloaded tons of Vocaloid songs...wow...hehe...last last week I only downloaded 5 Vocaloid songs...back then my favourite song was "Just Be Friends" by Megurine Luka. But after downloading almost 15 new songs yesterday, my favourite songs are "Cendrillion" Shion Kaito & Hatsune Miku version, "Twin Star" by Kagamine Rin & Len, and "MAGNET" Hatsune Miku & Megurine Luka version. I also downloaded all of my most awaited Taylor Swift's songs....^^

Huhu...now, I'm playing Yoville on Facebook...and also LivingSocial Pick Your 5...hehe...done quite a lot of pickings...^^

For now, my cosplay plans for Yuuki is going smoothly....but not my Ranka Lee one...T^T...the reason?
COZ FOR SO LONG, I CAN'T FIND A YELLOW DRESS THAT MATCHED RANKA'S ONE!!!!!!
Most of the dress that I get to find is the fancy fancy ones....none of that I've found is something simple and can be edited just a little bit....sobs...
The cosplay plan that is going on the best is definitely Iratella's one...haha...that's because this one is a group planning, so it's going well...

Gonna play games now...hehe...
Update again tomorrow...
My Iratella trivia maybe will be posted up here in this week...feel free to come and check it if you like...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment