+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Haizz.....

Homework-filled life last week~~~

The past week, I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALLto finish my homework~!
It's beacuse I was absent for the last three days before the week-long holiday, homeworks piled up like crazy...
Luckily I managed to finish it, and now, new pile of homework is coming because final exam is next month...T^T...
There's still so much I still don't know...physics, add maths, chemistry, biology.....blah blah blah...I think it's all of the subjects.
It's still October, but the teachers are starting to bug us to start studying...study, study, study, study, study, study....the word "study" just keeps ringing in my head...it stinks~T^T~
It's making me really stressed out. I can't disappoint my parents for this time's exam, or it's goodbye for good to Comic Fiesta...that is the last thing I'll want~!

Went out to The Mall and found out that there's the MATTA Fair going on in PWTC. Wanted to go actually, but my mum didn't want. Bought a gorgeous new white blouse today~^^~ Really loved it...

Anyway, tonight gotta finish my moral folio, modern maths or I'm dead for real...

Haharxz...~ Nothing else to say~ so just have to stop here for now...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment