+ Nuffnang +

Friday, July 2, 2010

02 July 2010~

Currently listening to:
>Bo Go Ship Da (I Miss You) - Kim Bum Soo ("Stairways to Heaven" OP)
>Shiver - Gazette ("Monoshitsuji" OP)
>Bad Romance - Glee cast ("Glee")
>Shooting Star - KOTOKO ("Onegai Teacher!" OP)


You know, it's kinda surprising how much I love to listen to the songs that I last heard like, a few years ago. *points at my "Currently listening to:" list*
Guess that's because maybe I'm kinda sick of listening to all the latest songs (which some of them are not even nice at all... )
And all the old songs are actually very nice...much nicer than some NOW songs~ XD (don't kill me!!! ><)

The particular song that I love the most would have to be "Bo Go Ship Da" and "Shooting Star".
I LOVE "Bo Go Ship Da" because it is such a sentimental song and it carries a lot of meaning in the song. No matter how many times I listen to it, I would always cry... TT~TT
and I also love "Shooting Star" because it's one of the most beautiful dance song. The lyrics also carry meanings that made me fall in love with it. The beat of the song is also VERY suitable for me to dance. Yes, and I've already created a dance for this whole song.... *w* (but I think I kinda...forgot...OTL)
But, nevertheless, I'm listening to these songs in YouTube as I type down this sentence. XD


Huhu...wanna share a valuable experience that happened to my class today~
We had a history subject workshop with the most feared disciplinary teacher in our school, Miss Malathy!!! @A@

Hohoo~~~
right after biology lesson, we all rushed like hell down from the bio lab, to our bags to grab our History books, dumped our bag at the Melati hall and raced all the way to the top of the Bakawali block where the history room was. We went in the room and started the lesson with her.
At first, the whole room was quiet. Only Miss Malathy's voice echoed across the room as she spoke 10 times louder than all of us would usually talk. Everyone was pretty afraid to voice out whenever she questioned us, but we slowly got used to her and began answering her questions confidently.

At the end of the lesson, our class came down to one conclusion....

WE WANT MISS MALATHY TO TEACH OUR CLASS HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QAQ

Heck, she's one good history teacher, mann!!!!
I bet if she teaches our class, we'll all be getting A+s for all our exams since last year. Not meaning to be rude, but.... uhh.... our current history teacher... uhh.... isn't.... good... ><
Hoho...honest words, I know. But hey, it's the truth and everyone in my class 100% agrees with that statement. Like, seriously. >:(

Ah, well...what to do...? What's been given to us is what we should appreciate. Right? T^T
(yesh, i'm forced to answer "Yes", so please don't strangle me YET...OTL)

I honestly think that all the staying-up-late nights had made me go beyond my limits in trying to hold in the tiredness that I've been experiencing. In the end, after staying up late for almost the whole week, I've came down to my breaking point where I've fallen sick. Not only staying up late, but I've also been going home late nowadays because of the study group my friends and I had been having this whole week. We intend to continue it until SPM arrives. But to think about my body's situation now, I don't know if I can handle it until SPM arrives. I don't mean to be selfish or anything, but I seriously think that I will reach my body's limit any time soon if I'm going to continue to be like this.
But if this is what it takes for me to get straight A+s in SPM, then this will all worth the every drop of sweat that I've sweated out this year.

Ohp, speaking of late, it's pretty late now. 3am. And to mention that I've not been sleeping 5 hours straight for this whole week, instead, I woke up every 30 minutes to snooze my handphone alarm. Imagina how I managed to go through the week while living like a....vampire...or is ir zombie?
Who cares.
All I know is that...I'm freaking tired...O.O|||

So, I guess this is about it then.

This is your yaoi, KHR and cosplay fanatic blogger, Yukino...
SIGNING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


================================================

~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment