+ Nuffnang +

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30 June 2010~

Currently listening to:
>Tears From Heaven - Elissa Denney

===================================================
"It takes just a few simple notes on the piano and a sincere heart by the pianist to create a beautiful song that touches directly to your heart."

Those are the exact words that I'd like to use to describe the song written by my close friend, Elissa. The song, entitled "Tears from Heaven", is one of the most beautifully-written original song that I've heard in my life. This song, as Elissa describes, is about life, how there is love, happiness, depression and other feelings as you live through them. I certainly agree on how each part of the song describes a different feeling. And when it is all combined together into one song, it becomes a beautiful masterpiece~

Don't believe it?
Listen for yourself~ ;)

Title: "Tears From Heaven"
Composer: DeathByChilli @ Elissa
Enjoy the song niaa!!! <3

I'm making it as the theme song of my side of the story in our KHR DVST Private Project 2011.
Of course I've asked permission from Elissa, and she said yes~ ^^


 
Today, 30 June 2010, is the 17th birthday of our DeVastella's iconic Mist Guardian, Michiru Kaiou!!!!
*holds up "APPLAUSE" sign board*
Hoho, she's the oldest among the Four Honourable~
and of course, the most mentally-matured one (as in not childish like the rest of us)
so, o-tanjoubi omedetto gozaimasu!!!
(P.S to Michiru: Your birthday present will be arriving a few days late yea, coz Yukino is currently broke... >w<)

Exams have just finished on Monday. Guess what, I practically screwed each subject. Every results of the subjects that my class have gotten so far was freakin' terrible!!! All of them were worse than the marks that I got in the previous Diagnostics exam...oh, FML...just kill me already~ @@

Anyways...besides exam and all, there's still a lot of things in school that I have to deal with...in fact, there's so much things that have to be done, that I don't even remember some of the things that I have to do~ gosh, I feel dizzy dizzy already~~ what a hectic life~ @w@

Wellz...that is the life of an SPM student anyway, right?
Without pressure, the SPM candidates won't force themselves to work harder and chase time~fuuuu~~~

Gotta be going now....student life at night awaits....gotta finish up some incomplete homeworks and get my sleep~

This is your yaoi & KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino...
SIGNING OUT!!!!!!!

===============================================


~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment