+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

01 June 2010~

Currently listening to:
>Suberidai - Mori Tsubasa (Katekyo Hitman Reborn ED)
>Together We Are One - Delta Goodrem (anthem of 2006 Commonwealth Games, Australia)
>When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus (The Last Song OST)

Yayy!!!
First post of the month!!!!!
June is a busy month...
Although there will be like, two weeks holiday, but our holidays is HECK busy...
Kufufufufu....*dies*

So...since there was nothing specific that happened today, so....
Oh wait...
yeah nothing much happened...
but I did some picture-surfing today though...and I found a few cute pictures (and pictures that made me feel like kamikorosu-ing people... *ohmnomnom*) so...I decided to post it up...

HERE!!!!

So, here we go~



Ah, he's courting with I-pin!!! He's courting with I-pin!!!! >m<
*jealousy rages*
(source: e-shuushuu)


Zoom in to see the clearer picture~ ^^
I love the picture combination here~ <3
Dino kakkoi!!!!!!!!!!! *swoons*
(source: e-shuushuu)


Merry Christmas from the Katekyo Hitman Reborn characters!!!!
Ah!! Squalo looks like a girl with his hair tied up!!!! O.O
(source: e-shuushuu)


the heck??? I want this one!!!!!!!!!
(source: 399animeshop.com, found thru google)


don't mean to be rude, but this is one, seriously cool Byakuran cosplayer!!! *w*
(p.s: I HATE HIM!!!! :P)
(source: kosupurei.blogspot.com)


This is like, one of the coolest pictures that I've ever seen~!!!! Giotto walking in the room as G., Lampo, Knuckles and Alaude stood in one line to greet him.
Really makes him look like a true, great leader~ *w*
(Source: zerochan)


gorgeousness....Mukuro looks a little innocent though... >w<
(source: e-shuushuu)



Now...if only this will really come true in the anime~ XD
(source: e-shuushuu)



This is a really beautiful sketch~
the future selves of the Vongola family~ *w*
(source: e-shuushuu)



One of the most beautifully self-designed tarot cards~ *w*
I like how the description of the card match each of the characters' personality~
(Zoom in to see clearer orz...)
(source: e-shuushuu)


this is really cute ne! nyuhuhuuu~~ *w*
(source: e-shuushuu)



Wowness~~
haha, Fran in tux suit!!!! XD
(source: e-shuushuu)


*pokes pokes Hanatsu*
Oh lookie!!!! It's your Yamamoto!!!!!!! XD
(source: http://thatssumanime.files.wordpress.com/, found thru google)



One brown hair, one silver hair, one blondie (<3) and the rest is black-haired~nyahahahhhh!!!!!!
(source: somewhere over the net in google)



Oh, look, it's him...AGAIN!!! *pokes pokes Hanatsu*
(source: google image search)



Reborn is doing X-burner Air!!!! XD
Adorable much!!!! <3
Tsuna in fedora hat = kiut~ XD
(source: google image search)




*runs away, crying an ocean of tears*
*jealousy rages*
*kamikorosu-ed Hibari*
(source: google image search)



omgees, wtfwtfwtf???
*runs away and brings back my animal box to kamikorosu Hibari*
(source: google image search)



*no comment* .__.
(source: google image search)



nyuhuhu....this ish really kawaiii!!!!!
(source: imageshack)



Okay, you know what??? I should REELY stop making myself jealous!!!! >m<
(heck, I'm raging with jealousy.... .__.)
(source: img.youtube.com)



Reborn is wearing pink!!! XD
(source: google image search)



*admiring the beatiful Vongola crest*
*w*
(source: google image search)


Megane Tsuna = kawaiii~ <3
(source: mi9.com)



aww....the couple-which-I-hope-would-reveal-themselves-as-couple-soon~
XD
(source: images2.fanpop.com)



Nyuhuhuuu, kore wa Besta desu!!!!!! Xanxus's animal box lion-tiger hybrid~
cute, eh?
(source: winwab.com)



Epic picture of Vongola Primo, Giotto, and his Guardians, namely...
from left: Alaude (Cloud), Knuckles (Sun), G.(Storm), Giotto (Sky), Asari Ugetsu (Rain), Lampo (Lightning) and Demon Spade (Mist)
(source: oskaya.com)



Heck!!!!!!!!!! I want this bag!!!!!!!!! >m<
(source: xinxingshop.us, found thru google)



Who want a Hibird??? XD
(source: xinxingshop.us)



*faints on the floor, literally*
(source: thatssumanime.files.wordpress.com)



Bring katekyo hitman reborn with you wherever you go with this special flip-flops!!! XD
(source: xinxingshop.us)



I saw the whole set of this before somewhere out there~
(source: milanoo.com)



Nyuhuhuhuuu....I owned one of this already~
Remember in the Vongola Primo Arc, they showed that each of the guardians of Giotto had a pocket watch?
Well...I got the pocket watch in my hands 1 YEAR before it showed on anime...WOW, isn't it?? XD
(source: animehope.com)



Sweet sweet Vongola family~:3
(source: img.bongbank.net)



All the Vongola family members enjoying the beauty of music~
(source: argos.namepad.org)


Okay, so my day WAS jam-packed with something, which was to find all of these amazing pictures.
Since my computer was facing a little technical problem, so I decided to keep all the pictures here in my blog until my computer recovers~

So, this is your KHRfanatic blogger, Yukino,
SIGNING OUT! <3


Countdown to SPM 2010:
175 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment