+ Nuffnang +

Friday, May 28, 2010

28 May 2010~

Currently listening to:
>World is Mine - Miku Hatsune
>Pink Monsoon - May'n (Macross Frontier Movie)
>Love Me - Justin Bieber
>Listen to the Stereo - Going Under Ground (Katekyo Hitman Reborn OP)
>Together We Are One - Delta Goodrem (2006 Commonwealth Games, Australia -anthem-)

It's official man...

I'M HEAD OVER HEELS OVER DINO!!!!
And I mean LITERALLY!!!!!

Oh, in case you don't know, it's Dino, the 10th Sky Boss of the Chiavorone family in Katekyo Hitman Reborn.


Yes, it's HIM!!!!! <3

wanna know how I got to fall for him?

Well...

Okay...


Ever since I started writing my fanfiction whereby my self-made character through my eyes, Iratella, plays as Dino's love interest, I slowly start to fall for him as well.
Soon enough, heck, I'm searching for his picture EVERYWHERE!!!!!

All his shots are freakin hot!!!! Except if there's shots of him in BL mode which kinda ticks me off since, well you get it, right....>m<

heehee, chibi version of him is cute too!!!! <3


oh, too cool!!!!!! *faints*


and this is the awesomely awesome Dino cosplay that I found during my random searching....I literally nosebled when I saw this..
REALLY REALLY KAKOI!!!
Now, all he needs is a Ferrari and his Iratella~~ :3

After reading Hanatsu's story which has a part about Iratella and Dino, now I can't stop thinking about him!!!
If only he was real~~~ <3

Oh, I'm now working on my next fanfic.
Wanna know what is it about?
Okay, hints....
14 February.
Haha, you can guess it, right?

So,now I'm writing it by hand first before I post it up on my fanfic blog so that I can do it without having to worry that I'll forget the story if I keep online-ing and offline-ing to write my fanfic.
And I estimate that it should be done by next week. HOPEFULLY~

REALLY late now, and my eyes are killing my brain....O.O
So....
This is Yukino,
SIGNING OUT!!!!!!!!


*P.S: forgot how many days were left in the SPM countdown. It will resume when I remember later.....><*


~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment