+ Nuffnang +

Saturday, May 1, 2010

01 May 2010~

Currently listening to:
>Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
>Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
>Fire - 2NE1
>Lonely in Gorgeous - Tommy February6 (Paradise Kiss OP)

Niaa~~

The first post if May!!!!!! *cheers for myself*

I'm trying my very best to update my blog as often as I can~coz simply I wanna share with everyone on my everyday life and all the experiences in life that I go through.

Ah well...
Today Michiru and I went to Hana-taichou's house to go study group. I reached earlier, around 10.45am or so coz my dad wanted to personally send me to Hana-taichou's house. So yea. Reached SO MUCH earlier than Michiru. Too bad nee Kaede couldn't join us coz she had headache...daijoubu ne, Kaede? Rest well naa~~ :3

So...Michiru bought pudding!!!! And yes, as an eat-a-lot person, I ate 4 out of the 6 cups of pudding that Michiru brought...XD

Okay.

The problem for today...

As you know, we were supposed to be doing our study group, which means we should be doing our homeworks...

But we ended up practising our performance for Teacher's Day and Pn.How's retirement day...Haihhh...

Well, we teenagers are easily distracted by lotsa stuff, ay? XD

And...Hana-taichou and I were busy with our cosplay stuff while we "tinggalkan" Michiru on her own for a lil' while. Well, she herself didn't mind~ XD

Haha, so I went back around 5pm feeling half dead. So the moment I reached home, I jumped right into my bed and snored away~~

Ahahahhh~

So...

I also recieved a very heart-breaking news today.

One of the dogs in the same row of house as me was captured by DBKL.
Okay, not the bad part. But it was bad enough already to know that it has been captured by DBKL.

The worse part was...

SINCE THE OWNER DIDN'T CAME TO DBKL TO CLAIM BACK THE DOG, IT HAS BEEN KILLED AND FED TO TIGERS IN ZOO NEGARA~~~~~

It's so sad to know that reality!!! I was just about to be good friends with it, and now it's gone for good..

REST IN PEACE~


Countdown to SPM 2010:
205 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment