+ Nuffnang +

Friday, May 14, 2010

14 May 2010~

Currently listening to:
>Need You Now - Lady Antabellum
>Tooi Michi no Saki De - Ai Takekawa (Inuyasha: The Final Act ED)
>Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
>Listen to the Stereo - Going Under Ground (Katekyo Hitman Reborn OP)

Okay, so...
Were you wondering about what was today's event??
Hmm....
Okay then~~

Today was the school's Parents-Teacher Day. Today the result slip that was given to the parents are the results for the previous diagnostics exam. My elder sis came as proxy for my mom and dad. (My mom is currently in the Philippines and my dad had meeting today~) nothing much was said (luckily) So I was let go with just some advice~~ good thing my turn was quite short since not much topics on me were discussed (and since it's my elder sis that my teacher is talking to~ >w<)

After that, we finally pratised finish the whole damn "Tooi Michi no Saki De" song!!!!! woohoo!!!!!! So damn happy!!! Now all we have to do is just keep practising the song to make it more perfect and get ourselves ready for the main event next Monday~

Tomorrow, the whole school's gonna have the gotong-royong perdana.
Since I gotta be there like the usual school timing, so I gotta be off now. If not, it's a 100% guarantee that I will faint tomorrow morning.
This is your authoress, Yukino, signing out~

Countdown to SPM 2010:
192 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment