+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

15 Jan 2013: Week of Stress

Current mood: Mixed. Bad and good for very different reasons~ ;w;

Song playlist:
[today's artist - DOLL$BOXX]
> Loud Twin Stars
>Merrily High Go Round
>Take My Chance
>Monopoly
>Role-playing Life


===============================================

Hello lovelies :3

Sorry I didn't manage to update my blog on Sunday, coz I was kinda busy on that day~ ><

My timetable is FINALLY settled, thank God.  So now, the nightmare of my college life officially begins.

All the assignments start pouring in.

More work on C2AGE starts piling up.

And here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, writing this post.

Yeap, I'm that much of a procrastinator.

(more like someone who refuses to accept reality, actually~ /slapped)

I'll still try to update my blog as frequently as possible though, at times I do need to keep track of my stuff that may be updated into here anyways XDD

So, as for now, this is what you can know from me. If you want to know more about my daily updates, you can follow me on my Twitter (I've set it on private, so don't be shy to send me a followers' request ya? :3). I update about loads of stuff (and rants) in there XDD

Shall see ya guys soon~ :3

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment