+ Nuffnang +

Saturday, September 4, 2010

04 September 2010~

Currently listening to:
> Loop - Heidi. ("Kaichou wa Maid-sama" ED)
> Take it Off - Ke$ha
> Something 'Bout Love - David Archuleta


===================================
It's the afternoon of the first day of the two-week holidays.
Currently waiting for the time to start the house chores.
While waiting, now I'm browsing through YouTube for some of the latest music videos.
The above videos are some of the videos of the songs that I like~

First song, "Loop" by Heidi., which is the second ending song of "Kaichou wa Maid-sama!".
(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05swRd3XYhY )
I was watching "Kaichou wa Maid-sama!" the other day when I heard this ending song. First impression on the song?
HOLY AWESOME!!!!!!
I've been listening to the song since last night until, well, now!!!
This song is just friggin awesome!!!
And, the drummer of Heidi. is so damn HAWT~~ *drools*
I'm SOOOO gonna download the full song once it's out in Gendou~~
Kaichou wa Maid-sama FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Second song, "Take it Off" by Ke$ha.
(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edP0L6LQzZE )
I do love this song~~ it has a very cool beat and very suitable to dance and also for cheerleading~~ hahax~
All of Ke$ha's songs are so cool~ so upbeat and fun~~ XD especially this song!!!! This song is cheerleading material~ can I suggest this song for my cheer team juniors to use this song for next year's sports day? *w* (i doubt that they'll actually hear me out~ XD )
There are some songs in her album, like "Your Love is My Drug" don't really.... suit my music taste (too cheesy for my suit~ ohohooo), but wow, "Take it Off" is pretty cool~~ XDXD

Third song, "Something 'Bout Love" by David Archuleta.
(Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhRvd0bzIoE )
Finally!!! After a few months, American Idol 7 runner up, David Archuleta had released yet another beautiful song~ "Something 'Bout Love" is a very sweet song~~ it is about how love is to him~ and also how love is towards the perspective of people. To everyone, there's just something about love that makes you love, well, love~ after listening to this song, I found out that, love isn't just about the love between a pair of lovers, but also about love to friends, family, others~

So, whadaya think of these three songs? 8D
tell me your views of these three songs and of course, enjoy their music vids!!!!!!!

Okayyy~ almost time for me to start my house chores~
I'll update again on today's events tonight~
Til then, see ya later~ :)


~Ciao*Ciao~



No comments:

Post a Comment