+ Nuffnang +

Saturday, October 16, 2010

16 October 2010~: updates from the past two weeks~

Currently listening to:
> Be More - Dino Cavallone starring KENN ("Katekyo Hitman Reborn!" character song)
> I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
> Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
> Can I Have This Dance? - Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens ("High School Musical 3: Senior Year" OST)
> Loop - Heidi. ("Kaichou wa Maid-sama!" OP)
> Tienohra - Peha

======================================
Well, it's been pretty long, no? 8D
And damn, I sure do miss my blog~

Hmm.... I was thinking of switching to Tumblr....
whadaya think? :O
Hehe, say your thoughts!!!! :3
======================================

Since I'm able to go online now, so you know what that means....
yup...
MY SPM TRIALS EXAM ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!
WOOTS!!!!!!!!!
Well, it didn't went too smooth as I usually don't expect, but it was okay.
Plus, I already got back some of my test papers and I've done pretty well. So I think it's not that bad.

Maybe.

Coz....only some of the some papers that I've gotten back was the okay one. The rest was.... SO NOT OKAY.
Especially addmaths.
That's the only subject now that I still can't pass no matter how hard I try.

Sigh...... why can't I pass it??
I've tried my level best this time. And how am I suppose to continue to make myself more confident that I'm able to pass it when I'm still not passing it after all this time??
And at this rate, if I still keep failing, what will become of my future??? My friggin career lies solely on it!!! D8

I have got to do something about it. 
FAST!!!
===================================

The usual Friday morning during Nilam time became filled with sorrow when a heart aching news was announced. Many students who were not being thought by her would definitely have not felt the loss, the pain, the sorrow, but for me, it definitely was a big blow.

SMKPJI mourns the loss of one of our beloved teacher, Pn Suriati Ghazali, who has left us last Thursday after she succumbed to her illness. She is forever etched onto our hearts as the teacher who remained strong for the sake of the students. We all thank you for your dedication and hard work that you have given all these years. May God bless you for eternity.

As it is pretty late now, I don't have much time to blog about Pn Suriati. So, maybe tomorrow?
=====================================

Well, I think I should be heading off to bed now.
I'll be having a taekwondo tournament in Tunku Abdul Rahman College tomorrow, which we thought was on then was cancelled then was on again. (CONFUSION~~ @.@)

So yea... as usual, I don't have any confidence on winning any medals as usual~ I don't know if the number of participants in the poomsae category have increased this year, but I still think I can't make it.
 Plus, I think I forgot (I THINK) taegeuk 5. Damn, I'm useless...
=====================================
This is your cosplay/yaoi/KHR/Kuroshitsuji fanatic blogger, Yukino~

SIGNING OUT!!!!


=====================================


~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment