+ Nuffnang +

Saturday, October 30, 2010

30 October 2010~: JIGSS Graduation Day~

Currently listening to:
> Genesis of Aquarion - Akino ("Sousei no Aquarion" OST)
> Fairy Tail Main Theme [playing over and over again~~~XD]

> Fairy Tail Main Theme slow version

=======================================
30 October 2010.

This date shall be declared as one of the best day ever of my whole life.

Graduation Day is the day.

And Graduation Day was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=======================================
Since I didn't bring my camera along this time, so the report on this day shall be in the form of words~
well, until Michiru had uploaded the pics, that is~
coz most of the pics that we've took are all in her camera (not most of it, it was practically ALL of it~ XD)

Woke up at 3am...5am....6am...then finally at 7.13am... woke up so many times before I officially woke up (???) coz I was too nervous about today's performance!! >A<
Got ready and I left for Dynasty Hotel.
Reached there at about 8.50am or so, but I was the second among the four DeVastellas to arrive there. Hanatsu was the first coz we, apparently, reminded her yesterday to not be late today~ XD
But, gosh.....it was raining pretty heavily this morning upon arriving at the hotel. As we waited for Michiru and Kaede to arrive, I was trying my best to stay away from the main entrance as the friggin cold wind keeps blowing in and at my direction!!! D8
Luckily I didn't catch a cold, or my performance today with Hanatsu will be 100% ruined!!!!!!!!!

While waiting for them to arrive, Hanatsu dragged me (or was it that I dragged her...? 83) to the toilet to help me do my make up. Well, as I said, being a person who doesn't know how to apply her own make up, Hanatsu had to do it all for me. (sigh....I feel useless...... Q.Q)
We met up with Michiru soon after we finished with the make up and headed straight up to the 5th Level Ballroom.
Hoho, upon arrival, I was seen as this ghost~ XD
Coz my make up was pretty thick, making me look like a....ghost~ >.>|||
as what fashion calls as the floating head.
So, after some adjustments here and there, my make up finally looks better. So much better~ XD
No more floating head~ :3

We then move on to the most....not to say boring, but not so important part of the day, the teachers' speech.
It is important for some, but at tha moment, it wasn't so important as I had a performance to worry about. So, I popped my earphones and listened to the instrumental version of "Shunkan Sentimental" as i memorized the lyrics that Hanatsu wrote for our performance. I occasionally forgot the lyrics coz I was damn nervous like, 3 hours before our turn to hit the stage!!!! >.<
I couldn't even talk properly coz I was, yes, nervous.

After the teachers' speech and the launch (???) of the Graduation Day, it was time for us to go on stage to recieve our graduation certificates. Well, mine went well, coz all I had to do was just walk on stage, recieve the cert, smile for the camera and walk down like nothing happened.

After that, it was time to eat!!!!!!!!!
But I friggin had no mood to eat because I was too nervous for the performance.
I took some cakes and tidbits to nom on first, but it barely went down my throat.

Then it all came down to that moment.

One of the other performer, Eelia, went on stage first. She performed "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. It went all well.

After her turn was our turn.
I could still remember how I felt the moment Eelia finished singing her song. My hand became freezing cold (without the help of the aircond in the room) and my heart was jumping around. Literally.
I went on stage and grabbed the microphone.
I was very, very nervous.
But what gave me the courage to stand there and perform for the sake of entertaining everyone was the crowds' cheers the moment I stepped on stage.
At that moment, I was like, "What??? And I was expecting not even a single clap from anyone today!!!"
But well, I got 'em anyways. It gave me the determination to finish the performance.

First up was "Inori ~You Raise Me Up" (Lena Park, "Romeo X Juliet" OP). I started out with the Japanese version of the song first. At first I thought I was gonna mess up the tone again like what happened the day before during rehearsals, but it all went well~ and we had the crowd cheering throughout our singing.

Then it was "The Crescent Night", lyrics written by Hanatsu (and edited by me~ XD) with "Shunkan Sentimental" (Scandal, "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" ED) as the song that goes along with the lyrics.
Haha, it was awesome as well!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing the success of the performance of these two songs today gives me the confidence and determination that the "Just Be Friends" performance for Comic Fiesta this year will be a hot shot~ XD

After we finished performing, we FINALLY could have peace of mind and also the appetite to eat.
And also take lots and lots of pictures!!!!!!!!
That's the most important thing to do for an occasion like this~ :)

We had like, a good 2 and a half hours of free time (and more, I think) as the certificate presentation ceremony finished earlier than scheduled.
And it was during this awesome free time that all of us were spending the memory card spaces and also the camera battery for memory keepsake.

We left the building at around 1.45pm.
And the moment I reached home, I dropped dead. Slept for a good 3 hours before waking up to bring my dog out for a walk and to eat dinner~ XD

=======================================
For what's worth, I think today should really be the day that all us JIGSS form 5 girls class of 2010 should remember for the rest of our lives.
Today marks the official date that we are partially on our way away from high school and into adulthood, where life will be different from how it was.
And also the amout of fun that we had today just carved more sweet memories onto our hearts.
========================================
Once Michiru upload all the pics into Facebook, I will save them and post them up here.

And also, our performance were recorded on video by Michiru's camera also. I'll get the video from her soon and upload them on YouTube so it is easier for you to see so you won't have to go through the trouble to get it from me on Facebook.
========================================
That's pretty much. More or less about what had happened today besides me feeling drained now. Ahax~

Tomorrow gotta go to church early, so I gotta hit the sack now~~ :3

This is your KHR/Kuroshitsuji/yaoi/cosplay/Fairy Tail addict blogger, Yukino....


SIGNING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!


SEE YA~~*


No comments:

Post a Comment