+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, March 14, 2010

14 March 2010~

   Currently listening to:
>Keep Holding On - Glee cast version (Glee)
>You Keep Me Hangin' On - Quinn Fabray (Glee)
>Pink Monsoon - May'n (Macross Frontier Movie)
>Koe wo Kikasete - Big Bang
>Come to Me - Shiomaru @ Shio Yee (Kuroshitsuji tribute)

Wake up in the morning on a typical Sunday morning to do my typical Sunday morning duty, which is to bring my dog, Mickey out for his morning walk, to do his "business". After bringing him back home, wash him up as usual, then go eat breakfast, bathe and prepare to go out to Hartamas Shopping Centre as my family and I usually do every Sunday. Well, not every single Sunday, but most of the Sundays~

After eating lunch there (about 2:30 pm or so...?) then go buy some stuff....there was a mini bazaar there~ I bought 4 pairs of earrings for only RM10!!! All of it were so cute!!!! And I also bought myself a new rings that costs RM10 as well~ yeah, I may sound like a spendthrift, but it's worth the price. It was cheap enough already!!!!! RM20 for so much stuffs!!! Hehe....I bet Hana-taichou's gonna kill me...

After a short trip to the book store and not buying anything from there, we went to my dad's office (which is at the Shopping Centre itself) and I went online there to download a few songs, coz the connection there is REALLY FAST and I managed to download lots of songs from "Glee". Speaking of "Glee", my sis and I spotted the "Glee" soundtrack at the CD shop in the Hartamas Shopping Centre!!! All of my fave songs compiled into one CD, it's really awesome!!!  Thought of buying it, but I was too busy thinking for my cosplay budget, whether or not it will be enough if I actually bought the CD. Well, obviously, it will affect the budget....A LOT~ so, in the end, I used the modern tech of downloading the songs from the net~~ XD

My stomach pain has recided, but it's still paining slightly...but at least it feels better than yesterday...yesterday was really torturing...it hurts really badly...now it's okay...but yeah, still got small traces of pain. I still dunno what caused it though, could be running before eating, or not eating breakfast before class, or maybe eating the wrong stuff for breakfast??? Hmm.....I'll try to trace back my steps to figure out the cause....

Tomorrow have to go to school (again) for Physics and Add Maths extra class to cover up on the syllabus that will come out for diagnostics exams....(wait, didn't I mentioned this before?? Ah well....) So...gotta wake up early (yes, again) so I won't be late (again) tomorrow....haihh....inilah holiday tanpa holiday....such big sacrification that I have to make in order to sucess well in my SPM...

I've done well for both my UPSR and PMR...
UPSR= 6A1B
PMR=6A1B1C

(seriously, what's my connection with the number "6" ??? hopefully not "666"...that'll be freaky.... O.Olll)

What's my target for SPM?

STRAIGHT A+ @ 9A+ !!!!!!!

Countdown to SPM 2010:
253 days to go!!!!!!!

Note to all SPM 2010 candidates: Use your time as wisely as possible. Don't wait 'til the last minute to study, coz it'll never work!!!!! Unless you've already decided to fail, then it's up to you~ XD

Nevertheless...GAMBATTE, MINNA!!!!!!!!!

I shall now go admire my beautiful accessories that I bought today.

Okay, just kidding.

I shall now go catch up with my friends on Facebook, and sleep too, since I haven't been sleeping really well these days~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment