+ Nuffnang +

Saturday, March 20, 2010

20 March 2010~

Currently listening to:
>We Are The World 25 Haiti - Artists for Haiti
>Naturally - Selena Gomez ft. The Scene
>Two is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift
>Alice - Avril Lavigne (Alice in Wonderland OST)

Today....is the day....when everyone (literally almost everyone in my FB friends lists) are in Malacca attending the annual Games Anime and Comic Circle (GACC) 2010 in MMU Malacca campus...by looking at the photos posted up by some up to date people, I feel...kinda...left out....but I do know that I have another more important responsibility to carry out...my diagnostics exams...looking at the bright side, I don't have to susah-payah myself to rush up and down KL and Malacca thru and fro~ :3
And besides....my parents will be like, WTH would you need to go all the way to Malacca if it's not for educational purposes?? And there goes their lecturing that seems like it can go on forever......................

Okay...besides that, today is also the day of the Super Junior concert in Malaysia~ hehe....my sis's friend is hired to work backstage for the Super Junior concert. He called my sis earlier just before the concert starts. Thru the phone, my sis says she can hear the voices of the Super Junior guys~ and literally, she was screamming like hell~~ hehe~~who wouldn't? XD

Tomorrow is my younger sis's taekwondo upgrading exam...looking forward to see her ACE it. Tomorrow is also the day that I'll be getting my new handphone!!! YAYYY! I trashed my previous one...hehe....the effect of having a music phone is in the end, after using it to listen to music TOO frequently, it'll end up dead. Like mine. Ah, well...the next phone I'm getting HAVE to be a music phone, coz usually music phones are designed to withstand the long timing of using it to listen to music (or is that the explaination?? O.Olll)
haharxz~~~~

Next week exam....gotta do final preparation...hopefully this time I can ace the exams and get even better results than the previous exam!!!!!

Countdown to SPM 2010:
247 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

Oyasumi minna~ :3

No comments:

Post a Comment