+ Nuffnang +

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

17 March 2010~

Currently listening to:
>88 - L.MC (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
>Sakura Addiction - Kyoya Hibari & Mukuro Rokudo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
>I See You - Leona Lewis (Avatar)
>Pink Monsoon - May'n (Macross Frontier Movie)
>Baby - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
>Caramelldansen - Caramell (just for the fun of it..XD)

Woke up quite early this morning...hehe...coz Hana-taichou asked me to wait for her at the school's bus stop at 9 am....when I reached school at 9 am SHARP, she still wasn't there, so when I called her, she said that she was having breakfast and she'll be arriving at 9.15 am....so I waited with Izzati and Hidayah at the bus stop....until 9.40 am.....nearly wanted to strangle Hana-taichou for making me "grilling" myself under the damn hot sun~~ OwO

Anywayz~ gotta forgive her coz wanna enjoy the day~ so...when we reached at Pavilion (cut short the story of our journey coz it was TOO LONG!!!!) we headed for the cinema (and the washroom) to grab our "Alice in Wonderland" tickets that Hana-taichou have booked. Etto...then there was a problem...the tickets that she booked which she intentionally wanted to book 3-D, turned out to be NOT 3-D!!!!! Ah, well....it's still the same movie anyway...it's just a matter of 3-D or not 3-D lorh~ hehe....

Enjoyed the movie a lot, mann~~ it was awesome!!!!! The new version of "Alice in Wonderland" is much better than the original story. Added with a little modern twist, it makes the whole story even more fantasy-ish~~ hehe...no other words I can think of~ dunno why some people would prefer it to be as the original story, but I think for this type of fantasy story, it is nice to add some modern twist into it to give it a little change and not just the same old everything that I've been watching for life~ it may not have achieved what "Avatar" have achieved, but it's still one of the best that I've watched~ 

etto....this is really random but....I like the dressed that Alice wore...most of them were blue except the one that the Red Queen gave to her~

Well...that's basically my opinion on "Alice in Wonderland"...others may have their own opinion, so...if you happen to drop by here and read this, mind telling me your opinion? Hehe~

Countdown to SPM 2010:
250 DAYS TO GO!!!!

Nothing else to write, so......
~Oyasumi~
*sleeps on computer keyboard*

No comments:

Post a Comment