+ Nuffnang +

Thursday, November 18, 2010

18 November 2010: 5 more days!!!!!

Currently listening to:
> Your Seed - Hey! Say! JUMP
> Wish - Reira insp' Olivia ("Nana" OP)
> Winter Sleep - Reira insp' Olivia ("Nana" OST)
> Kimi Shinitamou Koto Nakare - May'n ("Shangri-La" OP)

==========================================

For what's worth, I think I'm wasting my time for nothing.
Sitting in front of the computer (like what I'm doing now) and doing nothing benefitial but Facebook-ing and blogging.



And hell, it's only 5 days away!!!!
SPM IS SO DAMN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!
And yet, I'm still here complaining about how close SPM is while I'm supposed to be using this time to STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!

I'M REALLY STOOPID!!!!

*dies*

Okay. A promise to myself. Right after this day, I'm abandoning all my online-ing time and dedicating all my time for studies. For another three weeks. After that, I'll be forever free~~~

AHHH~~~

I'm SOOOOOOOOO waiting for that day to arrive~

Until then, I have to focus on what's most important~

SPM is the first step I'm taking towards adulthood. And I can't afford to fail this.
Because once I do, it's hasta la vista to my future.

SIGHS~~~~
===================================

Well, that's all I can say for today. Nothing is really inspiring me to write now, except to keep complaining on how time keeps ticking closer to SPM and yet I'm still spending time here blogging, Facebook-ing and tweeting about how time is really making me feeling more tense.


So....
this is your Fairy Tail/KHR/yaoi/cosplay fanatic blogger, Yukino...


SIGNING OUT!!!!


SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment