+ Nuffnang +

Friday, November 5, 2010

05 November 2010~: The day~~

Currently listening to:
> Save The One, Save The All - T.M.Revolution ("Bleach Movie 4: The Hell Arc" OST)
> Someone's Watching Over Me - Hilary Duff
> The Getaway - Hilary Duff
> Who's That Girl? - Hilary Duff
> Fairy Tail Main Theme
> Tienohra - Peha
> Shiver - The GazettE ("Kuroshitsuji II" OP)

======================================
Well, honestly, there's nothing much I did today~
Although it was Deepavali today, but...well....didn't exactly felt the Deepavali spirit around. :(

My dad did brought us out to Bentong today though. For me it was kinda like a trip to help me calm down and release my stress that I'm facing due to SPM. Been a hell of a ride through stressdom these days~ DX;;;
======================================
Tomorrow we're going to one of my dad's friend's house for Deepavali open house though~ :3
I was really looking forward for this day coz I really really wanna eat more murukus~ (the muruku jar in my house is already empty, for goodness sake~ XD)
=======================================
Hmm....I don't know why, but somehow realize that I don't really have anything to update about except ranting about my stress for SPM. Hell, it's only 18 days left!!!!! Q_Q
Kick myself into serious study mode after this. I can't afford to fail any subjects AT ALL!!! Not even addmaths!!! If I fail, I'm gonna make my dad look bad~ :'(
I really really wanna get straight As~ but at this point, I don't think it's possible... .__.
======================================
Well, I'd better finish up chapter three of "On the Road to the Catena Inheritance Battle". And maybe start a bit of chapter 4~~ really wanna rush up as much as I can before SPM starts~ :3


This is your Fairy Tail/KHR/Kuroshitsuji/yaoi/cosplay fanatic blogger, Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!!


SEE YAA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment