+ Nuffnang +

Thursday, November 18, 2010

18 November 2010 (2): Just a little update on my cosplay plans~

Currently listening to:
> Love Story - Taylor Swift
> Koe wo Kikasete - Big Bang
> Magnet - Miku Hatsune & Luka Megurine
> Inori ~You Raise Me Up~ - Lena Park
> For the Rest of My Life - Maher Zain

========================================
Oh, don't get me wrong.
It's just that I wanna keep note on what cosplay plans that I have in mind in check so I don't forget and miss out anything.

As time passes and a lot of looking through later, I finally narrowed things down to a few that I'm planning to cosplay for the next two years, including the end of this year.

By listing out what characters that I plan to cosplay, I get to note down what is needed for each character and hence, I get to list down the budget and balance it with my finance altogether to avoid any financial difficulties.

So, here I go!! <3
==========================================

Yukino's Official Cosplay Plans
+2010, 2011, 2012+


||Hatsune Miku||
(VOCALOID2)
> Magnet
> Madness of Duke Venomania
> Sandplay of Dragon
> Cantarella
> default
> Return to Zero
> Palette World Breakdown
> Love is War
> School student


||Amu Hinamori||
(Shugo Chara!)
> Amulet Heart
> Amulet Diamond


||Misaki Ayuzawa||
(Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)
> Maid Latte uniform


||Ciel Phantomhive||
(Kuroshitsuji)
> Red coat
> Blue coat
> Black coat
> Pink dress


||Iratella Catena||
(Katekyo Hitman Reborn: side DVST [original character from my fanfiction])
> DeVastella official
> Matching flame colour dress
> Guitar player dress
> Princess of the dark side of Italy
> Casual day out
> A fairytale love affair


||Yuuki Cross/Yuuki Kuran||
(Vampire Knight)
> Cross Academy Uniform with shoulder-length hair
> Cross Academy uniform with waist-length hair


||Juliet Fiammata Asto de Capulet||
(Romeo X Juliet)
> Red dress princess


||Erza Scarlet||
(Fairy Tail)
> Casual look
> Warrior princess
> Tower of Heaven arc


||Lucy Heartfilia||
(Fairy Tail)
> Phantom Lord arc
> Loke arc
> Tower of Heaven arc

======================================
It may look like just a little number of characters, but consider the different versions of them that I'm going to do. It's all gonna cost a fortune. But fear not. It's going to be done in three years time, not one month~ XD

gotta go now, mom is raging mad now.


SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment