+ Nuffnang +

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

08 December 2010: FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

||Mood||: Though I'm tired, but I'm ON CLOUD NINE!!!!!

||Currently listening to||:
> Only Girl In the World - Rihanna
> Save the One, Save the All - T.M Revolution ("Bleach Movie 4: Hell Arc" OST)
> Love Story - Taylor Swift
> Shiver - The GazettE ("Kuroshitsuji II" OP)
> Doubt & Trust - Access ("D-Gray Man" OP)
> Dear - Hatsune Miku feat. NicoNico Chorus
> Just Be Friends - Luka Megurine
> World is Mine - Miku Hatsune [yeap, the world is now mine alrite!!!!]

============================================

It's 8th December 2010.
This day finally arrived and caught me offguard.
Like, literally.

What day is it, you may ask, that has caught me offguard?

Hahahahahhhh~~ XD

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

After three weeks of torture and suffering (you know~ not being able to go online, attend any cosplay events, watch any anime, buy new anime DVDs and so on~~), it's ALL FINALLY OVER!!!!
homaigawddd~~
up until now, I still can't believe it's all finally over~~
all the hardwork and temptation-resisting effort for the sake of my SPM is now over!!!

No, seriously, I still can't get a hang of what's the situation right now.
I'm just too overwhelmed that the biggest challenge of high school is now over over over over OVERRRR
for good~ X)

Right now, all we form 5 kids (???) who have officially finished SPM today (like meeee~~~ XD) will have to find something to do, sayyyy a part time job while waiting for the SPM results to be announced in another 3 months time, roughly around the first week of March~ :3

haha, that will be another stressful day for us as we wake up in that morning, maybe hardly getting any sleep at all due to too much worrying on how our results may be, going to school with a fast-beating heart, and as we get closer to out turn to recieve our results, we'll be even more scared~~

whut the heck, I'm scaring the lights out of me now even though it's less than 7 hours since my last paper ended. =w=|||

well, that's life, right?
we expect the best out of our efforts and yet we get the unexpected (imagine myself getting straight A+s for my SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D) haha, that's the unexpected~ XD

I don't wish too much for myself though, but I sure do hope that I can score at least 7As, doesn't matter if they are A+, A or A-, as long as I can see 7As in my result slip, I will flip with happiness~ 8D

So, what's my next step for me?

Well, you can surely guess, no?

COMIC FIESTA 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Counting from today onwards, it's only 10 days away!!!
It's only 10 days away to Malaysia's biggest annual ACG fiesta!!!!
and also 10 days away to my official event debut!!!!!!

oh holy~~ I just can't wait for it to arrive!!! All the fun, the excitement, it's all 10 days away!!!! XD
For those who are close or are willing to come all the way to Berjaya Times Square Hotel on the 18 & 19 Dec for the sake of this event, PLEASE DO COME!!!!!!
Make this event more awesome to get the most awesome experience!!!!
Whether you like anime, games, manga, cosplay or ALL OF IT, it's ALL HERE!!!!! It's a one-package event that will make you yearn for more!!!!!
WOOTS!!!!!!
And all for an affordable price of RM15 per day!!!!!!!

==========================================

Hmm, after Comic Fiesta?
Well, I guess it's just back to normal life~~
maybe get a part time job (I did sign up for one earlier last month~ >w<) and help out my mom at home, do something benefitial like....I don't know~~ volunteer works?? Rescue dogs~~~ ooh, I'd like to try that~~my nature of love for dogs will be pretty helpful if I were to take up dog-rescuing volunteer work. It could be pretty great~ :3

Don't know what else I'll do besides do part time job, rot at home and plan cosplays~~ oh yeah, continue on my fanfiction project~ I feel so bad for abandoning it so long~~ TT^TT (for the sake of SPM, I know~~~) and now that I'm free, it's three months of free time (I think....) before the release of my SPM results, which is obviously sufficient for me to finish, if possible, maybe all of the chapters (if I'm hardwoking enough, that is~ =w=|||) I really really do wanna finish them ASAP~~~ :3

======================================

Okay, now off to re-edit chapter 3 of my fanfiction project before I'm off to bed by 1am.
Gonna go out to Times Square for an After SPM Celebration Day Out tomorrow~

This is your cosplay/KHR/yaoi/Fairy Tail fanatic blogger, Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!!!!!!



SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment