+ Nuffnang +

Monday, December 13, 2010

13 Dec 2010: Testing, testing, one two three~~

||Mood||: pissed off~ >A< my Facebook server is creating problems with me~~


||Currently listening to||:
> Only Girl (In The World) - Rihanna
> Love the Way You Lie (part 2) - Rihanna ft. Eminem
> Electric Angel - Hatsune Miku
> Ai Kotoba - Hatsune Miku
> Dear [remix edition] - Hatsune Miku
> Alice - Hatsune Miku
> Magnet - Hatsune Miku ft. Megurine Luka
> Koi Suru Voc@loid - Hatsune Miku
(it's a Vocaloid craze here!!!! XD)

=========================================

Well, I must say that my Facebook really is a pain in the ass. And I'm serious about it.
I wanted to upload the pics of me posing together with my new Magnet headphones.
Well....not all of them are mine, actually~ XD

Either way, not wanting to wait for me to resort to destroying my PC and the modem to release my anger, I shall then post up the pics of me and the headphones here!! <3

=========================================

Oh, before I start showing you the pics, lemme remind you that the hairband that is used to hold the headphones are not the original one that comes together with the headphone. It was just a random hairband that I used to put the headphones. I'll be getting normal black hairbands/suitable coloured ones soon enough~ XD

(pardon me, I took all these pics in my PJs~ XD)

so, here i go!!

First up, this is the cyan coloured Magnet headphone, which is for Miku and/or Mikuo or anyone who's paired up with them.
This is the left side of the headphone, the side which does not have the microphone part.

and this is the right side, the one with the microphone part~
I actually have two of these.
One for me and one for Hanatsu.
But since the both of them are just the same, so there's no need to post up pics of the same thing, right? XD

Next up, this is the blue coloured Magnet headphone, which is for Kaito or others who are paired up with him.
This is the right side of the headphone....


and this is the left side of the headphone~


Last but not least, this is the yellow coloured Magnet headphone, which is for Rin/Len or whoever is paired up with them. This is the right side of the headphone....



and this is the left side of the headphone.
This headphone is actually the most special one out of the three colours, because it has diamonds sticked onto both the wings, thus making it much more nicer, and much expensice, too.

I was thinking maybe I'll buy some little diamonds to be stick onto the other headphones too just to make them look more prettier. And no worries to those who have paid for these headphones, I won't charge any extra for it. (maybe I'll only ask you to pay back for the hairband...? 8D)



oohh kaayyy~ this is a random pic of me posing with the cyan Magnet headphone.
Can't show you the full look of mine yet, though, coz my wig is currently in some other people's hands and my dress is currently unavailable. Yeah, I know CF is like, 4 days away. That's why I gotta get it fast!!!!!! D8

================================

Well, now I found something I can do now.
Order Rina.S's print cards. It's a once in a lifetime chance to get prints personally printed out by her!! <3
ARGHH!!!!!
I did bought a couple of her prints last year and unknowingly own a couple of her cosplay pics, but now, this is a once in a lifetime chance to get it STRAIGHT from her!!!!

Okay, I'm off to go choose which pic I wanna request for her to print it out.

Til then, this is your KHR/Kuroshitsuji/Vocaloid/yaoi/cosplay fanatic blogger, Yukino....

SIGNING OUT!!!!



SEE YAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment