+ Nuffnang +

Thursday, December 9, 2010

10 Dec 2010: Q&As about all the KHR cuties~

||Mood||: Currently feeling a little blur~~ XD

||Currently listening to||:
> Electric Angel - Hatsune Miku
> Magnet - Hatsune Miku

==========================================

This is the start of my official after SPM life.
Hmm....
yup, pretty bored at home~
sitting in front of the comp and just randomly browsing through anything i can think of.
seriously can't think of what to do.....yet~ XD
=========================================

Okay, so, just a while ago, I read through a note quiz tagged by my friend, entitled "KHR Quiz". After reading through the questions, I've decided to edit the note quiz as my own, and voila!!!

It's pretty interesting to do it~

here is my original note quiz which I've titled it as the "Q&As about all the KHR cuties" ~ X3
and everything that I posted here is exactly what I wrote in the note in my FB~ XD
===========================================

Q&As about all the KHR cuties~
A note regarding KHR... so all answers should be related to KHR characters
u can be creative or crazy..it's just for fun ^^

1. Your favourite character
is it only limited to one? coz if only one, then......most of you should know who~~ (^w<)V

2. Your least favorite character
Leviiiiiii (too Xanxus obsessive-ish~~ =w=)

3. Character you’d date
DINOOOOO~!!! duh~~ XD [I'd go for Hibari if Dino wasn't introduced in KHR~ X) *kena sepak* ]

4. Character you’d like to go shopping with
Kyoko, Haru, Bianchi and Dino~~~ (he's my source of money if i go on a shopping spree~ :3 so much for having a super rich boyfriend~ XD *gets kicked*)

5. Character you’d like as your child
my child...? FUTA!! <3

6. Character who would probably be your rival
hmm.......should be....M.M???? i dunno~ =w=

7. Character you have most in common with
most in common? hmm....myself lol~ i don't think i have most in common with any character in KHR~~

8. Character you look like the most
my friends said Kyoko~ :3

9. Character you’d bring home to your parents
i'd bring everyone if i can!! XD maybe not Byakuran...or Zakuro....or....practically any of the Millefiores~ :3

10. Character you’d never bring home to your parents
The Six Funeral Wreaths, as i mentioned above~ XD

11. Character you’d become best friends with
Kyoko, Haru, Chrome, Hibari (???), Yamamoto, Gokudera, Tsuna (no worries, Gokudera, I won't steal your beloved juudaime away from you) and....I donno, maybe everyone? 8D

12. Character with your favorite voice/seiyuu
Neeko (Reborn) !!! <3 & Kenn (Dino)~ <3

13. Character you’d go camping with
As long as they won't create problems, I'll make them all go on a camp with me~ =W=V

14. Character you wouldn’t mind being roommates with
Girls: Kyoko, Haru, Bianchi, Chrome, I-pin; Guys: ONLY Dino~ (ngahahahahhhhhh~~~ >:3)

15. Character you’d want to cook for you
Tsuna no okasan deshuuu~ :3

16. Character you wouldn’t mind prancing naked for you
can i make a request for Reborn? 8D or if possible....ano hito desu....>//////<

17. Your OTP
I pray with all my heart that it's Dino~~ <3

18. Character you wouldn’t mind having as a parent
dunno....hmm......I wanna have Tsuna's parents!!! XD

19. Character you’d like to go karaoke with
i'm not gonna bring Squalo...he might spoil the whole karaoke system~~ O.O

20. Character you wouldn’t mind having as your butler/maid
My butler, Romario; my maid...............no idea......XD (though I'd want Sebastian as my butler, but he's not from KHR~~)

21. Character you’d have in your party if you were in a RPG
MINNA!!!!!!!

22. Character you’d want to cosplay as
Chrome!! <3 (already campak in my cosplay line up list~ :3)

23. Your favorite character of the same gender of #1
Chrome

24. Character with your favorite uniform/outfit
Chrome, I think? 8D

25. Character who would be your band-mate if you were in a band
Gokudera, Yamamoto, Hibari, Mukuro, Chrome~ uhuhuuuu~ i'm the lead singer!! XD

26. Character you wouldn’t mind having as your boss
Tsuna~ :)

27. Character you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark alley
Byakuran..... 8D

28. Which Box weapon you would want as pet
Sky Pegasus, Enzo, Natsu~~XD

29. Character you’d want personified into a cat
Gokudera~~

30. Which character you'd want personified into a dog?
Yamamoto!! XD

===========================================

Haha, whadaya think about it?
Awesome? 8D
(okay, maybe not that awesome~~)
You can copy and paste it to your FB note if you like~XD

kay, off to prepare something now~ ^^
(spoiler warning: this is not my only post of the day yaaa~~ XD)




SEE YA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment