+ Nuffnang +

Friday, April 8, 2011

08 Apr 2011: Tomorrow's plan~

||Mood||: Still moody to think about Saya's passing...but life has got to go on~ :(

||Currently listening to||
> On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull

> Rocketeer - Far East Movement
> Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
> Migikata no Chou - Len Kagamine
> Corruption Garden - Luka Megurine
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK

====================================================

Ohaithar~ :)
sorry for not being able to update my blog for the past few days~
not only I had to hand over the broadband to my elder sister for the sake of her assignments, but also I didn't really had the mood to go online anyway~ :/
Yea, due to thinking about Saya's passing...and also other stuffs~ ; ^ ;

But then, life has got to move on no matter what, so yea...
I'm moving on, doing other things to distract myself from thinking of her~ ^^

So...what's my plan for tomorrow?? XD

Attend the selection for the Wilayah Persekutuan taekwondo team of SUKMA.

Can I hear a yayyy?? 8D <3

XD

SUKMA stands for Sukan Malaysia, and it's kinda like the national version of Commonwealth~ |D
and since my master said that I am capable enough to try out for the team, so I decided to give it a try~ ^^

Oh wait, not sparring yeaaaa~ =3=
I'm more to poomsae, puh-leeze~ =w=V
and I'd rather try out for team version rather than solo~ because I suck at doing things by solo~ ;w;

So, wish me luck ya? XD

I don't know whether or not I'll get chosen, but...you know~ even if I don't get chosen, but at least I got some experience, and I'll also know what is my current level in taekwondo~ ^^

and oh yea, my other plan for tomorrow?

MAYBE go watch "Suckerpunch"~ :)

=============================================

Well, that's it for today's random and really short update, coz seriously...

I dont have anything to update on~ >w<

This is your cosplay and KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!!

XOXO~~


ARRIVEDERCI~~~

(P.S: Project DVST 2011 is launching next Saturday!!!! XD Give me your best wishes and wish me the best of luck~ ;w;)

No comments:

Post a Comment