+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 Apr 2011 (2): Vocaloid Nico Nico chorus cover fever~ ♪♫

||Mood||: Still feeling...down...and sleepy~ .w.


||Currently listening to||
-all are in video form in this post-

==========================================

Second post of the day as I'm trying my very best to keep myself awake~ .w.
though I really really wanna take a nap....but... well....I wanna stay awake~ >~<

so....here I am, with my second post of the day, about my love towards all Nico Nico chorus cover versions of some of my ultimate fave Vocaloid songs~ <3

=============================================

So, there is a lot of Nico Nico chorus cover versions of all Vocaloid songs, estimation numbers should reach to more than 100,000 covered songs by different Nico Nico singers. Some were really awesome, and some were really awesome epic~ <3

And now, here in this post, I'mma present to you four of my epic fave Vocaloid songs along with the best of the best Nico Nico chorus cover version that I've found in YouTube~ :)

( I will post all songs with the original version first followed by the Nico Nico chorus cover version of my choice~ ^^)

***********************************

Song: ヴェノマニア公の狂気 (The Madness of Duke Venomania)
Original singer: Gakupo Kamui

ORIGINAL VOCALS
For me, personally, and I think most girl fans agree, that there is no doubt on how sexy Gakupo is in this song and this video~ <3
oh, how I wish I could be in the castle with him forever~ and NEVER LEAVE~ <3
Kaito does look kinda cute trying to crossdress as a girl~ XD no offense to all Kaito fans as I am one myself too~ <3


 
NICO NICO CHORUS COVER
the Nico Nico chorus cover version was...OMG~ >w<
though not really as sexy as Gakupo's, but hey, it worked~ <3 and it was really awesome TO THE MAX!!!! XDDD

****************************************

Song: Corruption Garden
Original singer: Luka Megurine

ORIGINAL VOCALS


Yet another powerful song from Luka Megurine~ <3 and honestly my ultimate fave song from her aside "Just Be Friends"~ OwO <3


 
NICO NICO CHORUS COVER

This Nico Nico chorus cover version is as powerful as Luka's~ and when all six vocals combined with Luka's, it spells AWESOME!!!!! <3
*****************************************

Song: Glow
Original singer: Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK


ORIGINAL VOCALS


Farby the most gentle and genuine-sounding song from Miku. Though it was the APPEND DARK version of her, but it still her vocals~ <3
one of the most epic beautiful songs from her which made me cried the very first time I heard it and also it became my lullaby song~ <3


NICO NICO CHORUS COVER
The beginning of the song was a bit rough, but after that, the vocals of the coverers just harmonized and became one and epic beautiful~ ;w; <3

**************************************

Song: Romeo and Cinderella
Original singer: Miku Hatsune

ORIGINAL VOCALS

Despite how the video shows the lust between Miku and Kaito, but the story in the song between them is really touching~ ;w;
and also, her real love and devotion towards him is so deep~ she wants to be like Cinderella instead of Juliet and Kaito is her Romeo because she don't want a tragic end to their love story~ <3
ahahahahh, yes, it's already part of my fanfiction, don't worry~


NICO NICO CHORUS COVER


MOST. EPIC. NICO NICO CHORUS COVER. EVER!!!!!!!!!
The video and the vocals is just....WOW~ <3
when they're combined, it's just....yea....I LOVE I!!! YOU MUST LOVE IT TOO~~ ;w;
and one particular vocal that stood out among all the other awesome voices is Nico Nico chorus singer, Hanatan.

So, to give her recognition for her awesome vocals, I present to you the solo cover version of "Romeo and Cinderella" by Hanatan.


HANATAN COVER

========================================

Line is untable right now, so gotta keep everything short~ >w<
hope you like all these songs as much as I do~ ^^ <3

This is your cosplay and KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!


XOXO~~

ARRIVEDERCI~~~

(P.S: I'm a Vocaloid-tard, just to let you know~ XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment