+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 May 2011: A THOUSAND APOLOGIESSSSSSSS!!!!!! m(_ _)m

Mood: Uhh......rather mixed up~ XD

Currently listening to:
> Pledge - The GazettE
> Hello~ PARADISE KISS~ - YUI ("Paradise Kiss the movie" OP)
> Just Be Friends - Luka Megurine
> Scarlet Knight - Nana Mizuki ("Dogs Days" OP)

==============================================

O-hello hello fellow internet folks!!! XD

How's it been lately for everyone? :D
Good? Bad?
Mine should've been crazy~ loads of good and bad things happened to me as well~ but before I go on rambling about my life in the past month while my broadband is dead....

I'M REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REAAAAAALLLLLYYYYYYYYYY

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!


I sincerely apologize for not updating my blog for the past 4 weeks~!!! >.<

Main reason should be:
BROADBAND WAS DEAD.

OTL

And preparations for National Service too. Within this week itself, I'll have to finish with all the preparations as I will be leaving for Miri, Sarawak next week.
And yes, after that, it'll be no blogging for a good 2 1/2 months, wheee~ =w=
ahh, but hey, if I could stand not updating my blog for one month, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to last for the 2 1/2 months time.

Some mini updates today as well , only the important ones of course~ XD (I'll put that as a maybe...XD)

til, then~

This is your cosplay and Katekyo Hitman Reborn fanatic blogger, Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!!


XOXO~~

ARRIVEDERCI~~

(P.S:  Folks of Malaysia, especially Kuala Lumpur...don't you feel that it's just too hot nowadays?? @@)

No comments:

Post a Comment