+ Nuffnang +

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11 May 2011: When it all seems to be "Just A Dream"....

Mood: Neutral~ o3o maybe it's coz my mind's occupied about National Service~~~ hmm~~ or maybe it's thinking about something...something else...

Currently listening to:
> Just A Dream (cover) - Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie [looping mode: ON]

===============================================

"I was thinking 'bout you,
Thinking 'bout me,
Thinking 'bout us,
What we're gonna be?
Open my eyes...
It was only JUST A DREAM~"


--------------------------------------------------------------------


Everything that's going on in my life right now just seems like a dream~ and everything that I always dreamed for...somehow, at this point, will only and always remain a dream~

:(

No matter how much I want it, it will never come within my reach~

And sometimes...I wonder...is everything just a dream...?

Are all my dreams going to remain as dreams...?

I always say that I'm that innocent passionate dreamer, but this point doesn't match as a description at this moment....

But for now....

I will continue to dream...

And maybe one day...

Everything will come clear...

And what's mine that's been lost...

Will once again be mine...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment