+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, August 8, 2010

08 August 2010~

Currently listening to:
>Shiver - GazettE ("Kuroshitsuji II" OP)
>Dear - Nico Nico Chorus
>Just Be Friends - Nico Nico Chorus


========================================
Ohai, blog!!! XDXD
This is the first post of the month!!
Hehe, usually it'll be on the first day of the month, I know~
But I was~ kinda banned from using the computer this whole week~
So~ well, now, it's a weekend~ hehe~

There has been a lot of update this whole week, but I'm not sure if I should put all of 'em down.
It's just that my brain had to contain a lot of things lately, that my brain broke down completely a couple of times this week. I cried like hell, scolded people without a reason, sulking the whole day, showing my gloomy face to everyone...
it just seemed that....the pressure was really on, until I have no idea what was going on with myself.
It was as if I lost control of myself and KABOOM!!-ed to everyone unknowingly...
(I HEREBY SAY SORRY TO WHOMEVER I'VE SCOLDED THIS WEEK!!! *bows*)
Fuuu~~
so since tomorrow is a holiday, i wanna take a good rest for my mind and make sure that I won't break down again this week.
Coz seriously, I guess the main reason why I was cranky and all coz I had lack of sleep and too much school pressure.
So hopefully after getting enough rest tomorrow, I shall be in tip-top condition and ready to go for school!!!
(That is if I am ready~ >w>)

Btw, I've just realized that...
Among all the songs by Vocaloids that has existed so far, my favourites will have to be the ones which are sung in groups!! Which means that each song were sang by all the Vocaloids~
My fave ones would have to be "Dear", "Magnet", "World is Mine" & "Just Be Friends".
haha, these songs have always been my faves ever since before~
These are the links to the vids~ :3

[all the videos belong to each respective owners of the videos. i do not own any of it!!! i'm simply just sharing them~ :3]

Title :Dear by 7 people [english subbed]
Song: "Dear"
Posted by: kawaiikuma93
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdFcC8qilVY


Title: [VocaloidsProductions Groupdub] World is Mine-- The VOCALoids
Song: "World is Mine"
Posted by: VocaloidsProductions
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAXmzwM2aTQ


Title: 合唱『Just Be Friends』- Nico Nico Chorus
Song: "Just Be Friends"
Posted by: AnotherNicoUploader
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67gQ1v2iRZA


Title: 【合唱】magnet ~Boys Edition~ - Nico Nico Chorus
Song: "Magnet"
Posted by: AnotherNicoUploader
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed6rOCGfp3c&feature=related


Title: 【Nico Nico Chorus】 magnet 【9 Pairs, 18 Male Chorus】
Song: "Magnet"
Posted by: 200machine
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEnk_EWsX2g&feature=related


Enjoy them all!!!!!

This is your Vocaloid/KHR/cosplay/yaoi fanatic blogger, Yukino

SIGNING OUT!!!!!!
=====================================

~Ciao*Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment