+ Nuffnang +

Monday, February 7, 2011

07 Feb 2011: Crappy CNY pics~ :D

||Mood||: A little annoyed with the broadband connection~ =3=

||Currently listening to||
> Dirty Bit (Time of My Life) - Black Eyed Peas
> Corruption Garden - Luka Megurine
> Green Green ~Euglena~ - Gumi & Sonika
> Dear - Miku Hatsune
> Glow - Miku Hatsune

==============================================

Well, what a shitty day, having to face the crappy connection of the DiGi broadband~ =3=
it improved though (SOMEHOW~ XD)

Haha, aside that~

Hey y'all!! ^W^/

Holidays are over and everything's back to its normal pace~ :D
And I still haven't collected a lot of angpao money~ TT^TT
(craving for more angpao money to support my cosplay expenses~~ TTATT)

*slaps self*

I had a lot of fun going crazy during the CNY festive mood~ and these are some of the crappy and shitty pictures that I've taken for the past couple of days~ :D
though they weren't much, but mehhh~ XD

=================================================

These are some of the LAME pics that my sister, Aiyuko, and I have taken during our shopping spree day out in Midvalley last Friday~ ^^


恭喜发财!!!
(Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!)


 
Happy Chinese New Year~ :D



Camwhore madness!!! XDDD
(oh dayumm, whaddahell, that's ze fish face I'm doing!! -3-)


Ahhh~ THIS is nicer~ <3


Grab ze legs of the lion!!! 8D <3



Yeyyyyy, pose with the awesome lion~ *w*



One of the lion head that was still in process by one of the kids who joined the "Lion Dance Head Creation Class~ ^^



Model-ish pose~ -3-

================================================

While these are some of the crapshit pics taken during my family's CNY dinner from last night~ :D



MORE FISH FACE BY ME!!! 8DDD


Now THIS is normal looking~ XD
And yes, Aiyuko's big head~ -3-


The kawaiiii usagis!!!
They were placed in the cage nearby the entrance of the restaurant~ =3
TOO CUTE!! >W<



And this is my coordinate for the night!! :D

Earrings (covered by my hair): styleandshape.com
Blouse with singlet set: Voir
Turqoise bracelet: Kultura [SM Mall, Philippines]
Jeans: Voir Jeans (yes!! That's the new pair of jeans that i've bought from last friday~ :D)
Sandals: Nose

==========================================

Well, honestly.....
This post was made coz I was just plain bored~ o3o
and I was brainstorming in the time-chasing process to complete chap.5 of my fanfic~ (YES!! I HAVEN'T COMPLETED IT YET!!!!!!!! QAQ)
hopefully i can get it done by this week so that I can get it over with and resume with the WHOLE THING!! ;w;

And yes, I'm supposed to go work on it now~ XP

This is your cosplay/yaoi/Kuroshitsuji/KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino...


SIGNING OUT!!!!

XOXO~

Ciao~~


(P.S: I've FINALLY resumed watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn~ XD Though I'm only still at episode 193, but mehh, AT LEAST I'M STILL LOYAL TO IT~ ;D)



No comments:

Post a Comment