+ Nuffnang +

Friday, February 4, 2011

04 Feb 2011: Shopping spree on my beloved's birthday

||Mood||: Still in emo mode after finished watching "Hachiko" on HBO just now~ QwQ

||Currently listening to||
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
> Corruption Garden - Luka Megurine
> Just Call My Name - Tsukiko Amano ("Fatal Frame 4: Zero no Chouritsu" OST)
> Just Be Friends - Luka Megurine
> World is Mine - Miku Hatsune
> Be More - Dino Cavallone starring KENN ("Katekyo Hitman Reborn" character song)

[hehehe, the last song is for my special love today~ :3]

==============================================

Hey, y'all!!! :D <3
Hehe, how's the second day of Chinese New Year for y'all? ^^
How many angpaos did y'all got so far? No, as in, how much money? XD
hoho, okay, not focusing on that part for this post~ >w<

Well, for me, it's more of...spending money away rather than collecting the money placed in the angpaos~ |D

Today, my family and I went for a shopping spree in Midvalley.
And heck, the shopping spree is...literally CRAZY!!!! XD

After eating lunch, we went for a 'visit' to AnimeTech to check out what's new there~ :D there's pretty loads of Katekyo Hitman Reborn's stuffs, and Kuroshitsuji too. And oh, I saw the GameAxis magazine there, the January issue one!!! OAO I was supposed to buy it (a promise to myself, lulz~ |D) to check out the CF2010 report in it, but then....haih....dunno why I changed my mind and walked away from there...weird.... =w=

Then moved on to Pets Wonderland to buy some new chains, collars and food bowl for my dog~ :D
after walking around the place for almost 20 minutes, we finally chose a couple of items: a black collar with a green line running along the collar, a golden-bronze chest collar chain (used for bringing him out for a walk), a red coloured medium strong plastic food bowl and a pink-red two-section food bowl~ :D
hurhurhurrr, of course Mickey loved them~ he was excited to wear his new collar and eat his meal in his new food bowl~ >w<

After Pets Wonderland, we moved on to Voir to buy me a new pair of jeans~ :D bought a black slighly acid-washed tightfit jeans~ damn it's so pwetty~ *w*
after Voir, moved on to Heart Attack which was just beside Voir. Durrrrrr~~ so many pwetty accessories there~ wanted to buy a charm bracelet that costs RM39, but mom seems to disapproved, so...had to walk away from there with a heavy heart~ Q_Q
Went to Cotton On after that~ :D Saw an extremely pretty black skirt!!!! RM69~~ the price broke my heart instantly~ ==

Then after that, we went to Nose to buy some new shoes. Ohohohooo~ so many variety of shoes to choose from~ *w* in the end, I chose a dark grey gladiator flats with chain details on it~ so pwetty~ XD

After the shoes, my mom and sis went off to another place while my sis and I went off to the arcade in Jusco~ :D
played "Taiko no Tatsujin 12"~ omg, since it's like, the 12th edition, so it has many new songs in it!!! XD
They have "88" (OP of Katekyo Hitman Reborn by LM.C), "Triangular" (OP of Macross Frontier by Maaya Sakamoto), "Sousei no Aquarion" (OP of Sousei no Aquarion by Akino) and so much more which I haven't checked out yet since there was a bunch of people (well...Taiko no Tatsujin fanatic guys~~ ==|||) who was waiting at the back to play it too~ so, haihhhh~~ had to move on to another game~ ==

Went to Speedy Videos after that. bought a couple of nice japanese movies...well...mostly about dogs~ |D I bought "10 Promises to My Dog" while my younger sis bought the movie she's been watching in Astro Box Office Movies in January, "Snow Prince". WOOTS!!! I've been longing for "10 Promises to My Dog" for two years now~ and now that I've got it, I shall watch it TOMORROW!!! 8D <3

After DVDs browsing session, then went to McDonalds to 'tapau' dinner~ >w<
took taxi home, and lie dead on the bed due to extreme fatigue~ @@

Played with some firecrackers and sparklers after dinner for fun in conjuction of Chinese New Year with my neighbours after dinner~ :3

And after everything's done, everyone sat down in front of the TV to watch our all-time fave dog movie, "Hachiko"~ <3
AWESOME MOVIE!!!! QwQ <3
I did watch this movie for a couple of times before this, but it certainly never fails to make me cry no matter how many times I've watched it~ ;w;
and i did wrote a summary and my comment on the movie before, and it is right here~ : http://yukino-snow-in-summer.blogspot.com/2010/04/05-april-2010-2-story-of-hachiko.html 
hehe, this is back when the format for my blog post is still not so nice~ so I hope you don't mind~ >w<
and yes, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND ALL OF YOU TO WATCH THIS MOVIE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A TEAR-JERKER!!!! QwQ <3

and after the movie, here I am now, blogging~ XD

(LOOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! 8D)

[I'LL TRY TO POST UP THE PICTURES IN CRAPPY QUALITY OF ALL THE THINGS THAT I'VE BOUGHT TODAY SOON~ :3]
================================================

Shopping spree part done, now next in this post~~

Today is the 4th of February, and, I don't know if all of you knows about this, but...as a fanatic fan of this particular character, so of course I'd remember about it~ :D


♥ BUON COMPLEANNO AL MIO CARO AMATO DINO CAVALLONE ♥ 

which means ......

"♥ Happy birthday to my dear beloved Dino Cavallone ♥"

a kawaii picture for my dear hubby, Dino~


(source: dinohibarifc.deviantart.com)

To celebrate his birthday, I planned a special fanfiction which has his birthday celebration as the main plot~ :D <3 I'm not so sure when I'll post it up, but it's mostly gonna be after the "On the Road to the Catena Inheritance Battle" is done~ :D so stay tuned for it!!!!

And to wrap it up for the day, I shall continue to listen to his sexy voice in his character song til I sleep~ :3

once again, buon compleanno to my dear Dino~ <3

================================================

Well, today's whole-day shopping spree drained away all my energy, leaving me really tired and sleepy now, so I apologize for my crappy vocab and weird sentence construction in some parts of this post ~ ;w;

i'm gonna go sleep earlier tonite~
so....


this is your cosplay/Kuroshitsuji/KHR/yaoi fanatic blogger, Yukino.....

SIGNING OUT!!!!!!!


XOXO~

CIAO~~~~~


(P.S: and plus, I cried so much while watching "Hachiko", so my eyes is extremely pain~ ;w;)

No comments:

Post a Comment