+ Nuffnang +

Friday, February 18, 2011

18 Feb 2011: Have you heard about "Dead Island"?

||Mood||: I donno...is blur counted as a mood? Coz yea...feeling blur coz I'm tired...not enough sleep~ =3=

||Currently listening to||
> Kufufu no Fu ~ boku to keiyaku~ - Rokudo Mukuro starring Iida Toshinobu ("Katekyo Hitman Reborn" character song)
> Lonely in Gorgeous - Tommy February6 ("Paradise Kiss" OP)
> Hokori Takaki Fundo - Xanxus ("Katekyo Hitman Reborn" character song)
> Ranbu no Melody - SID ("Bleach" OP)

================================================

In case you don't know what it is (all because you're a game noobie~ |D *shot*), it's a new game that has just been released today~ :D

and what is it about, you may ask?

well....the answer is....


ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!

XDXD

yea, I know, it sounds like just another cliche zombie-killing game~ hahahhh~ |D
but after watching the announcement trailer, same as majority of other people, the trailer captivated me fully~ :3

here's the link to the trailer:

Title: Dead Island: Official Announcement Trailer
Uploaded by: IGNentertainment

and prepared to be blown away~~ 8DD

=============================================

Details of the game are as followed~ :D

Dead Island is an open world video game in development by Techland for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, scheduled for a 2011 release (supposingly today~ 8D). It is centered on the challenge of survival on a zombie-infested island.

Dead Island will feature open world gameplay, played from a first person perspective, with up to four-player co-operative play. The focus will be on melee combat, incorporating customizable weaponry and RPG elements. The game is set in the Royal Palms Resort, in fictional Banoi, located in Papua New Guinea.[1]

The names of four characters in Dead Island are Xian Mei (a staff member at the hotel), Logan, Sam B (a DJ) and Purna. All the characters have the "Category" Hero.

not much about the game has been revealed though, so I'll update more on the details of this game once I get more details on it soon~ :D

I did read one comment in YouTube that this game was rumoured to be cancelled a few years ago, but seems that the producers changed their minds~ ;D

ahh well...though it may sound like another cliche zombie-killing game, I somehow put my interests into this game~ ;)
maybe I wont be the one playing it, but surely soon enough, once someone posts up their gameplay on YouTube, I'll surely share the link here ~^^


=================================================

Well, I certainly can't wait for tomorrow to meet Hanatsu, Michiru & Kaede to discuss about this game and also play a couple of zombie-shooting arcade games too tomorrow~ :D

And now, I have to go concentrate on my fanfic~ ;w;

this is your cosplay and KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!!!
XOXO~

CIAO~~~

(P.S: Now my elder sis, SerenaT, wants the "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" game from her friend, saying that she also wants to play~ =A= I'M DEAD~~ I prefer watching gameplays, NOT KILLING MYSELF BY PLAYING THE  GAME!!!!! QwQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment