+ Nuffnang +

Friday, February 25, 2011

25 Feb 2011: CHAPTER 5 IS FINALLY DONE!!!

||Mood||: HAPPY TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!


||Currently listening to||
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
> Rain - SID (coz it is raining now~ XD)
> Claire de Lune (piano version) - Claude Debussy
> Colours - FLOW ("Code Geass" OP)
> Sound of Bounce - Da Pump ("Dear Boys" OP)
> Forever - Savage Genius ("Erementar Gerad" OP)
> The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku - Miku Hatsune
> Migikata no Chou - Len Kagamine

=============================================

Hey, y'all~ :D
Whassup lately????? XD

Sorry for not blogging lately, since I had to finish up chapter 5 of my Katekyo Hitman Reborn fanfiction.
Finally been fully focusing on it since last Thursday/Friday til this week so that I can finish it before February ends.
I've been a pretty awesome procrastinator for the past 2 months while in the process of completing chapter 5. I was supposed to finish it up before February, but I ended up... leaving it aside for a good one month before finally deciding to continue it whole-heartedly.
(yeaaa, call me the best procrastinator in the history of procrastinators~~ =w=V)

And after a gruelling three-day hardwork and loads of sweat to go around to complete it....

IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!
XDD

And this is probably the longest story I've written so far in a single chapter~ O__O
if i'm not wrong, it could be close to 20,000 words~
it became really long because (SPOILER WARNING!!!) it was full in detail on Dino and Iratella's first encounter. Had a really bad headache to figure out the fighting parts (I'm more dedicated to writing love stories compared to action-related stories, you see~ :3) but in the end, it all worked out.
REALLY REALLY HAPPY!!! XD

though it was really long, but hey, it's extremely detailed (and maybe filled with unnecessary lines~ >w<) so I'm pretty satisfied with it~ ^^
maybe i'll edit it some other time to make it better, but for now, as least I know, it's finally done!!

and here's the link to it~~ :3

basically...even if you just go to the main page of my fanfic blog, chapter 5 is basically there...and it's basically the whole of the main page~ yea, that's practically how long it is.

If you are a fast reader, you'll take maybe 10 minutes (more or less) to finish it. And if you are a slow one, then it'll take you about...maybe....30 minutes or so to finish it~ :)

and oh, any comments or critiques, do leave it in the comment box of that particular chapter so that I can re-edit the chapter to make it better~ ^^

right now, I'm taking a break (a couple of days) from fanfiction-writing to rest my brain after all the stress that I had to go thru to finish up chapter 5. But dont worry, during this resting period of mine, I'll still be working on the story. Chapter 6, that is. Will be drafting out some rough ideas based on the original plot that I've setted and let it go along with the flow~ :)

and while I do that, I'll also have to think on this year's cosplay plans~ ;w;

=============================================

speaking of which....
btw, if you're not a follower on my twitter (just find @YukinoHayasaka / http://twitter.com/YukinoHayasaka) you prolly wont know that I've decided to cancel out Miku Cantarella from my plan for this year due to financial constrictions~ ;__;
BUUUUTTT!!!! I've also replaced it with another version of Miku which is pretty new and also still not so well known yet in Malaysia (And I'm not talking about Miku Madness of Duke Venomania Version~ =3=) and the costume is oh-so beautiful and it's only half the price of that of the Cantarella dress~ ‎( ゚▽゚)/

but i'll keep it as a secret from public first unless you know what version it is~ ^^ <3

when the time comes, you'll know what version it is~

and now....


OFF TO SOME TWEETING SPAM!!! XD <3

This is your cosplay/KHR/Kuroshitsuji blogger, Yukino....


SIGNING OUT!!!!!!

XOXO~

CIAO~~~

(P.S: Our Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Private Project 2011 will be launching soon!!! Keep updating yourself with it!! <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment