+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Aug 2011: Remember the Urge~ ♪♫

Mood: Kinda bored, but I'm feeling really excited after watching their new PV!!! 8D <3

Currently listening to:
> Remember the Urge - the GazettE (looping mode: ON)


=========================================

Hey guys!! :D

So, I find myself being immersed into the world of the GazettE fandom lately - always keeping up with the latest news from them, always waiting for their latest songs to be released, go "KYAAA!!"-ing with their latest PVs and all - though I know that I'm still not qualified enough to be a true fan of them since I do not know them enough like the other true fans do~ ;w; *ish disappointed with myself to the max orzzz*

But anyways, it's not wrong for me to love them and their songs, right?
Coz for me, they're awesome~ :)

and I bet if you're a true GazettE fan, then you should know about their latest PV release, "Remember the Urge".

And here's the PV that I've been "KYAAA!!!"-ing over for the past few hours. XD

(note to self: DOWNLOAD THE SONG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! >W<)




and in case if there's something wrong with the PV vid and you can't view it anymore (rumours going around that this vid is bound to be deleted~ ;___;) then here's the video with the lyrics to the song~ :3


Enjoy the song and video, folks!! :D
 (while I continue to go all fangirling over this song~ :3)

If there's any problem with the vid, I'll upload a new and official-that-won't-be-deleted-one as soon as I find it, yea? :D

Til then,

GAZEROCK FOREVA!!!!!!!!!
\m/ (_ _)\m/
*headbangz*

No comments:

Post a Comment