+ Nuffnang +

Saturday, April 3, 2010

03 April 2010~

Currently listening to:
>When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
>I Got You - Leona Lewis

Ahh....it's been a long time since I can find a time to sit down and write my blog...due to my hectic schedule...exams exams exams....they just keep coming to you when you don't want them to... O.O
Btw, second week of exams are over....at least Bio is over...and I think I did well for Bio...Sejarah...uhh...maybe............hopefully what I wrote on my paper will make sense....I felt confident when I wrote my answers....until I checked my text book after the paper was over....so much of the answers that I thought was right...WAS WRONG!!!!! Well, some of it, that is.....XD

This morning, I had to force myself to wake up at 6:30 am to prepare to go to taekwondo practice at St.John Institution. Michiru picked me up at 7:30 am....when we were supposed to be there by 7:30 am!!!!!!!! Ah, well...we were already expecting punishment to be thrown at us anyways....to run up and down the stairs of 4 storeys high....FIVE ROUNDS~ Q.Q....this resulted in my freakin' sore legs......I bet it'll be worse tomorrow....and I'm going out to Mid Valley tomorrow!!!!! Hmph...I'm seeing in the future (tomorrow) that I'll be screaming in pain as I walk around in Mid Valley.... Q.Q

okay...but the outcome of today's training was WOW~~ I really improved on my poomsae, compared to before this~ ehehehhhh~~ I'm SO darn prepared to go for next Saturday's Kepong Baru Tournament and bag that gold medal!!!!!!!!!!! XD

It has always been my dream to get a gold medal in taekwondo ever since I got actively involved in it when I was in form 3~hehehhh~I prefer poomsae better than sparring coz...well...I'm just not that good in sparring and I bet if Master Moi were to send me to the middle of the ring for sparring, I'll be beaten up badly in the first minute~ XD

Tomorrow going to Mid Valley....I bet there's gonna be a lot of people there tomorrow, since the Sony Expo is going on~today was also the Sony Expo cosplay competition...argh...thanx to taekwondo training and my damn aching body, I couldn't make it to go.....Q.Q
ahhh.....dah lah tak larat nak jalan dalam rumah....tomorrow gonna walk around Mid Valley....that's even worse!!!!!! Why not I just go grab myself a VIP ticket to F1 Malaysia and go to Sepang where I don't need to walk around too much~~ XD *money flies away*

Ahh......today so damn tired.....just now when I took my afternoon nap (yes, SHOCKER!!! I take afternoon naps!!!!!!!) I couldn't wake up....just feel like wanna continue to sleep til next morning....Q.Q
Whole body aching....it's been so long since my body felt this pain...so darn terrible....the instructor was so damn strict........

Ah well....as I said, the outcome was sweet....hopefully next week, Pn.Tan won't have the Media meeting so that I can go for taekwondo training~~ :3

oww....my pain is getting worse....muscle cramps everywhere....

Countdown to SPM 2010:
233 DAYS TO GO~!!!!!

Oyasumi minna~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment