+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, April 11, 2010

11 April 2010~

Currently listening to:
>Pink Monsoon - May'n (Macross Frontier movie)
>When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus (The Last Song)
>Telephone - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce
>Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert (my dance theme - ballroom contemporary)
>Shunkan Sentimental - Scandal (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
>Tooi Michi no Saki de - Ai Takekawa (Inuyasha ~The Final Act~)

Today had to woke up freakin early coz my younger sis had tournament today...the same tournament I went to yesterday, which was the 1st Kepong Open Taekwondo Tournament. But today was a closed championship, which means that only the members of the NEWGEN Taekwondo Academy are competing today~

My younger sis lost...for several reasons of course....but hopefully she'll do better in the upcoming MSSKL...same goes to me as well....this year's MSSKL is the last chance for us form five members to bag at least one bronze medal...Q.Q

After the tournament was over (for my younger sis, of course), we went back home to let her prepare to go out to Hartamas Shopping Centre, the place that we go to every Sunday for family outing~~ :3

Darn Facebook....just because I didn't uploaded my pics on my comp, so when I wanted to open it straight up from my handphone, jadi jam pulak...

So...I guess I better throw all the pics I took today in here~
ii desu ka? Burogu-chan~~~ :3

ALL THE PICS ARE TAKEN IN HARTAMAS SHOPPING CENTRE~~


Doesn't this hedgehog look adorable? Reminds me of Hibari's animal box~~ X3



Yupz....you've guessed it~~


"New Moon" DVD is OUTTT!!!!!!!!!! My elder sis is swooning when she saw this~~~ :3



This is the latest issue of Gempak (15 April 2010) -bought it from Hartamas Shopping Centre-
Inside, they have a full report on May'n's concert on March 7 2010....

Well....I spotted someone in the page...XD



Owh yeah, that's Mamoru alrite...Xsaye and Cappy~~
sorry couldn't take a much clearer pic of this~~ X3



Is this clearer?? >w<

Ngehehehh....sorry couldn't provide a clearer pic, coz my printer (which has scanner) had malfunctioned centuries ago, so...this is all I can manage to get....... .__.

Countdown to SPM 2010:
225 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

nitey nitez minna~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment