+ Nuffnang +

Monday, April 5, 2010

05 April 2010~

Currently listening to:
> Lion - Sheryl Nome starring May'n, Ranka Lee starring Megumi Nakajima (Macross Frontier)
>When I look At You - Miley Cyrus (The Last Song)

So, yesterday was a fun day since I got to go release my stress by shopping in Mid Valley yesterday~ :3
Since it was the last day of the Sony Expo yesterday, so there was a lot of people there....sesak nafas.... O.O

These are the few pics I took from yesterday. Since I can't think of what to write (my brain is jam-packed with Physics stuff...... QwQ), so I think I'll just explain the rest of my day with these pics below (and maybe I can think of something to write as I go~ :3)

First off....

MPH Bookstore


Note to all Twilight fans:
Yes....they DO have it in manhwa version!!!!! (P.S: "Manhwa" is Korean for manga~) Haha....really wanna read it but notice the plastic...XD  the book which has already been unwrapped is being read by another girl at that time, so I didn't get to see the inside of it....I would really like to know how does it look like on the inside though~~ XD



This is the new book, "The Host", written by the author of The Twilight Saga, Stephenie Meyer (haha, sounds as if I'm the one who wrote it~ I'm famous, hahahahahhhhh~ *gets shot*)


The book, "Shiver", that Michiru bought last two months from Scholastics...hehe....I also found it in MPH, but of course the price is freakin expensive~ XD





The book of Dr. Sheikh, our country's first ever astronaught~ (dun ask me why I took this pic....I think it was for showing my mom~ OAO)

Next...

Centre Court

Etto...I took this pic coz I like the fountain~ XD lol

Then....

Timberland shop


Haha....it's Timberland shoes and they have babies size!!!!! XD


Hmm....next off, we went to Bentong, Pahang for dinner....on the way~ XD


This is the Justin  Bieber CD that my younger sis bought...damn, she's addicted to it~ XD

After dinner, we went to Hartamas Shopping Centre to fetch my younger sis's spectacles~

Hartamas Shopping Centre

I saw this cake in the shape of a castle just outside the optical shop where my younger sis's specs were made...I think this castle cake is so darn kiut~!!! someone buy for me on my b'day~~~ :3



Haha....found this odd-looking specs in the tray....perfect to be worn to cosplay as Harry Potter....anyone want it?? XD

Hahhhh......finally.....

BACK AT HOME~


My new sandals that I bought from Nose in Mid Valley~ really love it~ my leg hurts while walking around M.Valley and I was wearing platform heels....so I got the chance to wear my new sandals before going home~ really comfy~ :3

Well....that's about it then~ :3

Countdown to SPM 2010:
231 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

Matta ne, minna~ <3


No comments:

Post a Comment