+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 January 2011: Vocaloids' A Day Out Under The Sun pictorial report

||Mood||: A little moody~ I'm craving for more sleep~


||Currently listening to||:
> Be More - Dino starring KENN ("Katekyo Hitman Reborn" character song)
> Double Lariat - Luka Megurine
> World is Mine - Miku Hatsune
> Magnet - Miku Hatsune & Luka Megurine
> Caramelldansen - Caramell (I'm Caramelldansen-ing now~ XD)
> Grenade - Bruno Mars
> Love and Joy - Yuki Kimura
> Just Be Friends - Luka Megurine
> Baby - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris
> Dear - Miku Hatsune
> Kiss Me Goodbye - Angela Aki ("Final Fantasy XII" OST)
> When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus

=======================================

Saturday was a pretty tiring day, Sunday was...well, boring~ and yesterday I was...idea-less and moodless to blog~
So, I postponed it to TODAY!!!! XD

Saturday (08 Jan 2011) had been a pretty fun day~ skipping the tiring part, overall it was pretty awesome!!! <3

Education Fair + vocaloid casual photoshoot all in a day?
Now that's tiring~ XD

Okay, so for today, I shall skip on the report of The Star Education Fair and straight on to the mini little photoshoot that we had after we attended the Education Fair. (because I do not wish to talk about my soon-to-be miserable life in college~ ;_;)

=============================================

A DAY OUT UNDER THE SUN
[VOCALOID2]

Luka: Miku~~ Rin~~ where are you two??
Rin: Heehee, I can't believe Luka can't find us while we're just in front of her eyes~ XD
Miku: Ahh...what is this under the leaf...? o.o


Miku had suddenly developed an interest in playing with bulls using a black...coat...?


Miku, Luka & Rin: STALKER ALERT!!!!
Kaede (the stalker): *gulps nervously* Uhh...hi...?


Miku: Lemme have her!!!!!! Lemme have her!!!!!
Luka: Calm down, Miku!! Don't lose your temper!!! OAO|||
Rin: Go go, Miku!!! \(>w<)/
Kaede: O-o-o-kay...uhh...this is bad.... OwO|||



Miku: How dare you stalk us!!! D< *strangles Kaede*
Kaede: *cough cough* lemme go!!! I'm choking!!!!  @A@|||


Miku: Try to find for me~ XD <-- fail at playing "hide and seek" lol~


Miku, Luka, Rin: PEEKABOO~~ <3



Luka: Hmm...I wonder what is this...? *sets self in investigation mode*
Rin: Ne, ne, Luka, do you know what is this?
Miku: I wonder what is it made of~ *kicks*


Luka: Oh, my, look!! It's of the same colour as Miku's hair!!!
Rin: EHH?? Hontou???
Miku: What??? OAO|||


Three pretty girls sitting in a row~ :3


Hehehe, Rin is being bullied by Miku and Luka!! XD


Rin is tired~~ =w=


Eating my hair~ ohmnomnom~~



Pretty water fountain~ :3


Admiring the view of the garden from the bridge~


Witness the Moe Moe power of the Vocaloid2 girls!!! <3
===========================================



My prettiest solo shot that I love most~ ^^
I edited and saturated the colour of the picture~ and this the end result of the editing~ :D
Like it? ^^

=======================================

||Photoshoot credits||

::Cosplayers::
megane Miku Hatsune_Yukino Hayasaka 早坂雪乃 (me)
megane Luka Megurine_Angela Chang 桜
Rin Kagamine_Fiona Chang

::Photographer::
> Michiru Kaiou (using Fiona & Angela's camera)
> Kaede Kojima (using her Nokia N8 camera)

==============================================

Well...I won't say it was an official photoshoot~ XD
But we did had loads of fun though~ >w<
So far, in the three photoshoots I've been to, only one of them was the official one. The other two was pretty much just an outing with pictures~ XD but, personally, I think this one is considered official since we DID do it without A LOT of omakes~ XD

Well, that's it for today.
I have to continue with chapter 5 of my ongoing fanfic. The longer I delay, the longer I'll feel lazy to continue on it~ ;w;

This is your cosplay/KHR/Kuroshitsuji/yaoi fanatic blogger, Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!!!

XOXO,
SEE YAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(P.S: I'm addicted to playing The Sims 2 again!!! Though I want to play The Sims 3 very much, but oh well, I'll just have to go with whatever means that I have~ ^w^)
(P.P.S: I'm craving for an OFFICIAL photoshoot anytime soon before I leave for NS. Most probably Miku again~ upcoming is CNY photoshoot, but I want to do the Madness of Duke Venomania one~ ;w; any photographers out there -in Malaysia, preferably KL only, of course- offer yourself to me please? ;w;)




No comments:

Post a Comment