+ Nuffnang +

Friday, January 28, 2011

28 Jan 2011: CNY photoshoot is tomorrow~~ CAN'T WAIT!!

||Mood||: Searching for more route alternatives from my house to The Curve and back home~ so, I'm...seeing so many stars above my head~ @w@

||Currently listening to||
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
> Amendment - Shiomaru @ Shio Yee (original song, tribute to "Shonen Onmyouji")
> Note to God - Charice Pempengco

=============================================

Well, tomorrow's the big day for me~
Uhm...not...really...a BIG day...just a day that I am really looking forward to~ :D

It's the Chinese New Year cosplay photoshoot tomorrow and I'm so excited for it!!! XD
Finally, I'm doing some REAL photoshoot, I mean, with the professional cosplay photographer and all, and also with all my cosplay friends. Well, not a lot, just a few of the close ones and also a couple of those whom I've never met yet~
Tomorrow's photographer will be Potter, and the cosplayers that will be there are Fiona @ Rin, Bunny Chan,  Eugene Cheah, Hanatsu and me~
durhurhurrr, it's not consisted of all the pros, but hey, it's all about the fun and the Chinese New Year spirit, no? XD

Venue? The Curve.
Time? 9am to 6pm, which, I will be going back earlier, or I'll have to face the fury of my father.
And his fury is not just a fury...it'll freak you out like hell~ ;u;

so I'll seriously have to find some public transport (EXCEPT taxi) that is convinient for me and Hanatsu to come back home. OTL"

Well, anyways, gotta go pack my things for tomorrow and also put on my teal nail polish now~

sorry for the short post for today, but, well...

i'm just too excited to think about other things!!! XD

==============================================

I shall now go prepare my stuff and look forward for tomorrow's fun~ ^^

this is your cosplay/Kuroshitsuji/KHR/yaoi fanatic blogger, Yukino....

SIGNING OUT!!!!!

XOXO~

Ciao~~


(P.S:  I HATE MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!!! D8<)



No comments:

Post a Comment