+ Nuffnang +

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25 Jan 2011: It's her new song!!!! ♥

||Mood||: So damn happy, coz the premiere of "Glee" season 2 on StarWorld is TONIGHT!!!!! 8D

||Currently listening to||
> Telephone - Lea Michele & Charice Pempengco ("Glee" cover)
> Billionaire - Chord Overstreet, Kevin McHale, Mark Salling ("Glee" cover)
> Amendment - Shiomaru @ Shio Yee (original song, tribute to "Shonen Onmyouji)
> Come to Me - Shiomaru @ Shio Yee (original song, tribute to "Kuroshitsuji")

==============================================

Hey yo, whassup everyone!!!! XD
As I promised to you in yesterday's post, I shall share with you the amazing song written by Malaysia's very own Shiomaru~

hurhurhurrrrr~~ be prepared to be blown away by Shio's amazing talents in music!!!! 8D <3

=============================================

The title is "Amendment", written as a tribute to "Shonen Onmyouji".

Check out the song~~ :D

Title: Amendment - Tribute to Shonen Onmyouji (by Shio Yee)
Uploaded by: TaintedCodeQSY (yeap, it's her YouTube account name~ ^^)

And these, are the lyrics~ :D

+Amendment+
Written by: Shio Yee
Music by: Shio Yee

Will I be able to let you know me?
Is this the way it has to be?
If only you see me like you have seen me
I would have asked for nothing more

My breath I'd surrender to see you live again
And recall all the things you'll soon forget

If only I'd ask you things you've heard before
If only you'd answer me the same
Ah... I can't amend you back again...

If I let you know of our everything
Will I be able to let you hear it?
I can see you in another beam
But you can only see me just like this

I've drowned in this maze
Finding just your memories
And I keep, and I hoard the tears in me...

If only I'd ask you things you've heard before
If only you'd answer me the same...
Ah... I can't amend you back again...

I pray, I chant, I crave, and rant
This dream of you, will it end?

If only I'd ask you things you've heard before
If only you'd answer me the same
Ah... I can't amend you back again...
I can't amend you back
again....

============================================

hurhurhurrr, if you have repeated this song more than twice, it means that you're currently under the spell of Shio's amazing voice. That's how I am too now.

So, she is like, SERIOUSLY AWESOME, right? OwO <3

So, know more about her and be her fan on her Facebook fan page,

c'mon! QUICK!!!! Click on the link and be her fan!! And support her!!! Coz she's just too awesome!!!
(and up until now, I wonder why she doesn't get found by some awesome Hollywood producer, and yet Justin Bieber does~ I mean, Shio's vocals are more spellbinding than Bieber!!! D8<)

heh, speaking of awesome vocals, check this one out~ I bet this will blow you AWAYYYY, like, LITERALLY~~~

Title: Blood+ Diva, cover by Shio Yee
Uploaded by: TaintedCodeQSY

After listening to this, go recommend her to a famous Hollywood music producer or something~~~ 8D

=============================================

oh damn, gotta be off, gotta do something in FB now~
more updates on life in tomorrow's post kay?
and oh, preparing myself for the premiere of "Glee" season 2 airing tonight!!!!

This is your cosplay/yaoi/Kuroshitsuji/KHR fanatic blogger Yukino...

SIGNING OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao~

XOXO~

(P.S: STOMACHACHE-ING AS I TYPE THIS SENTENCE!!!!!! QwQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment