+ Nuffnang +

Monday, January 17, 2011

17 Jan 2011: Reconnecting with old bonds~

||Mood||: A bit tired, but pretty happy~ :D

||Currently listening to||:
> Cinta Sampai Disini - D'Masiv ("Alisa" OST)
> Shiver - The GazettE ("Kuroshitsuji II" OP)
> Just Be Friends - Luka Megurine

> Double Lariat - Luka Megurine

==========================================

Ohai, everyone!! XD
Been a few days since I last updated my blog, coz my elder sis has always been using the broadband at the time I wanted to blog~ ;w;
but well, she needs it more than I do since she's using it for studying purposes, unlike me, who goes online for the sake of....entertaining myself...? yea, entertaining myself~ bwahahahahhh~ >D


Oh well, it has been a pretty tiring week for me last week too, so I didn't really had the time (and energy) to blog.

Thank God today I finally had something to blog about, or else, God knows what will I be doing now~ XD

========================================

So, for those who really knows me for very long, you'd definitely know how many times I've transferred around, right? And currently, Kuala Lumpur is the place where I'm staying for the longest time span now.
And for those who I've lost connection with for all these years, it's good to say now that "THANK GOD THE NEWS ABOUT MARK ZUCKERBERG CLOSING DOWN FACEBOOK IS JUST A HOAX" coz if it was real, we might've lost contact with one another for eternity~ ;w;

I'm directing this post to all my primary school friends whom I've just finally found on Facebook~ those from Labuan and also from Perlis~ >w<
Okay, maybe those from Perlis...it's not really considered as a joy to actually get to find them (finally) on Facebook though I do feel extremely happy when I got to find them, but I'm really really overwhelmed to get to find all my primary school friends whom I've spent my standard 3 til 1st half of my standard 5 years together with. To be honest, it's been 6 long years since I last contacted with them~ 6 FRIGGIN LONG YEARS!!!! After all these years not managing to contact with them, not even SMS or call, I still remembered them (and of course, they remember me~ :D) and also managed to find them in Facebook~

Owh, how much all of them have changed~ :D
all of them have grown up, prettier and more handsome (ahem, it's a compliment, i'm not menggatal-ing~ =w=) and I barely recognize (or remember) some of them. Some of them, I remember both their names and their faces, and some of them, i only remember their names and the rest i can only remember their faces. But, well, ALL of them still remember me while I struggle to try to remember them~ ;w;
Oh well, at least I still get to reconnect back with them.

Truth to be told, I had lived a pretty interesting primary school life, and wow, I sure do miss all of those times when I was still a naive and stupid young kid. Ohohohoooooo~ and now, to look back at all those times, it's weird to know that how much I've become more matured and more grown up I am now~ well, I've grown up now, right? XD

hoho, one more thing about most of my friends from Labuan whom I was really close with when I was still studying together with them: most of them are ACG fans and they are supporters of cosplays!!! Woots!! <3
I don't mean to assume that they're jakuns or anything, but wow, it's nice to know that they are supporting the Malaysian Cosplay "Industry". And I'm really happy that they love my cosplays (though i keep telling them that I'm just a beginner and that all my cosplays are still at noob level~ ;w;) so i really hope to keep up to their expectations and continue to let them enjoy not just my cosplays, but also all my cosplay friends' cosplays~ ^^
and hopefully, somehow, they will be part of the cosplay community as well as a cosplayer~ ^^ (and if they do, I shall do my best to guide them well~ :D)

Since it's been 6 years since I've met them, so of course there's a lot to catch up with~ I've been chatting with all of them (who still, amazingly, remembers me) since yesterday til now~ :D And I just can't stop doing so!!! Coz they're just so fun to chat with like they were when I was still with them~ >w<

And tomorrow shall be the day when I will continue to chat with them~ XD

===========================================

Time for a little pic gallery again~
was "cuci mata"-ing with all of Dino cosplay pics again~ XD
and these are some of the nice ones that I found~

*drumrolls*

Back to school Dino~ XD but with no one around in the class~ :3
dawwwww, do you want me to accompany you? >w< <3


Huhu, those sexay eyes & playful smile~ *w*


I love how this shot was managed to be captured while she (yes, it's obvious that this is a she, right? but still, no doubt that she's pretty hawt as Dino~ >w<) is twirling the whip about~~ I bet it wasn't an easy shot to do~


Daydreaming~~ dawwwww~~ he's daydreaming about his beloved Iratella~ :3 <3 (or Hibari~~ XD *is shot*)



Oh holy gawd~~ this is the cosplayer who had successfully captured my heart with her Dino cosplay~ definitely the BEST of those who have cosplayed as Dino before~~
who is she, you may ask?
Why, she is the girl I've been blabbering about in one of my previous post.
She is, the one and only....................

SEI!!!!! <3

If you want to check out more of her Dino, Cavallone Primo or any other of her cosplay pics, check her out in Curecos~ her curecos number is 82434~ ^^ (but be sure to be a Curecos member so you can have full access to see her pics and her profile~ :D)

AIN'T SHE AWESOME~~~ wwwwwwww



it's as if Dino is reaching out his hands for Iratella to take hold~ >w< <3 *ish slapped*



[CREDITS: ALL PICTURES BELONG SOLELY TO THE RIGHTFUL COSPLAYERS AND CORRESPONDING PHOTOGRAPHERS. THEY ARE NOT OF MY PROPERTY. ALL THESE PICTURES ARE JUST FOR SHARING & PERSONAL USE, NOT FOR ANY OTHER INTENTIONS.]

======================================

Well, that's all for today, I guess~ :D
all the days of sleeping early kinda made my body clock system adjusted to make me feel sleepy at a pretty early timing, so.....I shall now say.....

this is your cosplay/KHR/Kuroshitsuji/yaoi fanatic blogger, Yukino~

SIGNING OUT!!!!!!

XOXO,
SEE YA SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S: I get tired easily nowadays...is that a problem...? ;w;)

No comments:

Post a Comment