+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, January 23, 2011

23 Jan 2011 (2): My new favourite song~

||Mood||: Feeling a bit moody and sleepy at this hour coz my body have been used to me sleeping at earlier hours~

||Currently listening to||
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND
> Cinta Sampai Disini - D'Masiv ("Alisa" OST)
> Doubt & Trust - Access ("D-Gray Man" OP)

============================================

lol, I guess you could just decapitate my head and throw it into the portal in the last part of the "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" game instead of Agrippa's head coz I have absolutely nothing else to do right now, except to continue on my fanfiction, that is.

But, I just HAD to share this song with you, another very beautiful and well-written song by Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK. Though it is obvious that her vocals are of Miku's, but well, the only difference between Miku and Miku APPEND DARK is that additional APPEND DARK in the name~ :D

The song's called "Glow". This song is the song that you'll hear first when you open my blog. (yup, no more "Dear -music box version-" when you first step into my blog. But it's still in the lineup list of songs.)
From the beginning to the end, it's like a lullaby to me.

So soft.
 So gentle.
Just so beautiful.

The lyrics also is very touching and, yes, beautiful.
Whoever came up with the lyrics is one heck of a song-writer~ :D

Wanna listen to the song?
Well, here it is~

Title: Hatsune Miku "glow" with English and Romaji Sub
Song: "Glow" - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
Uploaded by: xxKMSakura
Illustration: 麺類子

As proved by the uploader of the video, the uploader mentioned in the video description that this song was ranked #1 in the Daily Vocaloid Ranking on its debut. So, well, it is proved that this song is just so beautiful. YOU HAVE GOT TO AGREE WITH ME ON THAT~ >8)

And these are the lyrics, romaji and english, to this song for you to sing along with and also to fully understand what does the song means.


GLOW
Singer: Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
Producer: keeno

+ROMAJI LYRICS+

furi sosoida tsumetai ame aoi kizu wo tokashi tetta
itsuka miteta yuugure zora no sumikko de warau dareka ga ita


kizukanai uchi ni otona ni natte kirei na uso kuchi ni dekiru hodo
ironna itami wo oboe te kita kedo sore demo mata itainda


yuugure no namida ga desou na aka watashi no naka no kimi wo tokashi te shimae


watashi no karadajuu kimi no kizu ato de afure te iru kara mou susume nai yo
nee keshi te keshi te yo sou negatte ita noni
doushite kon'na ni kitsuku daki shime teru no?


kimi no koe ga tooku naru nomi komare souna aka
kitto kono mama kimi wo tokashi te yoru ni naru dake


awaku somaru yubisaki ni kobore ochi souna aka
watashi no naka no kimi wo ubatte shimau


chigire teku kumoma kara afure dasu namida
sukoshi zutsu nijimu kimi ni gyu tto shigami tsuita



+ENGLISH LYRICS+

The pouring, cold rain melted into blue scars.

Sometime while watching the evening sky, someone in the corner began to laugh.


Before I notice, I will become an adult, and my mouth will be able to produce beautiful lies.
I recall learning about various amounts of pain, but it still hurts.


The evening sky seems to be crying red tears, so please melt me into you.


In my body, because your scar has overflown, I can not advance anymore.
You know, even though I prayed to disappear,
why is it that I embraced you so tightly?


Your voice is so far, it seems I swallowed red.
Surely, just like this you melt into the night.


It seems to be red that has dyed and ran down my fingertip.
I take you into me.


When the clouds break off, the tears overflow.
I clung to you tightly as you blurred little by little.

=========================================

Now I bet that you're beginning to get hooked with this song like I am right now.
Hoho, have fun listening and indulging yourself into this song.
And don't worry, if you can't find the song or you're just lazy to go find for it, just come to my blog and you can listen to it~ ^^

while I try to download this song and put it into my cellphone. *w*

Wokayz, my brain can't tolerate it anymore.
I have to have my beauty sleep now~ QwQ
(Lol, I know, but maybe I'll just stick to continuing on my fanfic~)

So,
this is your cosplay/yaoi/Kuroshitsuji/KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino....


SIGNING OUT!!!!!!

XOXO,
SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!


(P.S: Now that I've finished with the gameplay, besides continuing on my fanfiction, i shall also continue in finish watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Lol, I know it's been ages since i said that, but heck, i dunno why i still haven't finished it. I'm left with 13 episodes now, so I guess I'll continue it tomorrow...? >w<)

No comments:

Post a Comment