+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, March 20, 2011

20 Mar 2011 (2): I've been alone all along...♪♫

||Mood||: down...but I'm finding a way to keep myself happy, no worries~ :)

||Currently listening to||
> My Immortal - Evanesence
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
> Dear - Miku Hatsune

=================================================


I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me, me, me

=============================================

Hey ya~ :)
If you're wondering what's this song doing here, it's something to do with how I'm feeling now...and also this song actually helped me out a lot on my fanfictions~ :)

First up...wanna know how I'm feeling now?
Well...exactly as how the post title says.
I have been alone all along.

As in...I've never been into a relationship all this while... :/

And now...looking at posts in my Facebook home wall with whole loads of people getting together as couples (especially those who are my close friends and also those who are younger than me) makes me realize that I've been lonely all this while...not committed into any serious relationship...

Although I did had that principle to not commit into a relationship until I'm ready to do so, but somehow...looking at everyone else, labelling themselves as couples and also watching couples walking about happily...made me feel kind of left out...and, yea, lonely.
And also listening to my friends telling me about their boyfriends and all just made me feel kind of...left out. (orz, been repeating those few words over and over again~ >__>)

If you think I'm feeling jealous, then you're wrong~ >n<
i'm just feeluing a little down...and lonely.... .__.
all I could do to ease that lonliness of mine is by reading shoujo mangas, writing fanfictions and imagine.

Yeah, all emo but then doing all these things to help cover that reality up~

but then, that's the good thing about being single~

Because I have the freedom to do whatever I want without being restricted by anyone (as in, boyfriends...my family still have the right to restrict me~ =w=)
And I also have all the time to myself~ not having to go out on dates and commit my time to a guy...

though that is a crucial part in a girl's life, but as I said...i'm still not ready yet~ :/

And, as I also did say...though I'm not ready to commit myself to a serious relationship, I do feel kind of lonely...and I've been alone all along....

============================================

Well....good news about this song is that this song is the base guideline to one of the chapters of my KHR: DVST Project fanfic~~ 8D

[SPOILERS!!!!]

The song, based on the lyrics, is from Iratella's point of view towards Dino after they seperated temporarily. After they did, through this song and also another song (song title will be revealed when the time comes~ >W<) Iratella realized the whole reason why Giella and Cavallone Primo didn't get married and also realized that she still loves Dino.

Haha~ wait til then to find out how the story goes from there~ >W<

for now, anticipate for chapter 6 to be completed!!!! XD <3

================================================

okay, off to more emo-ing now~~

or rather...try to cure my spinning head~ O.o

dont know whether it's because of my lack of sleep or it was because of the pressure from thinking about 23rd March~

either way.....

I'll be fine, so you don't have to worry about me~
I'll be okay eventually, because I'm the kind of person who does not get stuck in an emo situation for a long period of time~ ^^

You'll see~ :D

i will find that silve lining behind the dark clouds~ <3

this is your cosplay and KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino..


SIGNING OUT!!!!!

XOXO~~
ARRIVEDERCI~~


(P.S: Slow internet is slow~~ :S)

No comments:

Post a Comment