+ Nuffnang +

Monday, March 28, 2011

28 Mar 2011: My favourite score from "Tangled" ♪♫

||Mood||: tired~~ .w.

||Currently listening to||
> Tooi Michi no Saki de - Ai Takekawa ("Inuyasha: The Final Act" ED)
> Arigatou ~Sekai no Doko Itemo~ - Hey! Say! JUMP

> Kingdom Dance - Alan Menken ("Tangled" OST)

=============================================

Ohaithar, internet folks! o/

hehe, as for today, I won't be discussing on any trending topics lately, but instead, I'm gonna share with you a really awesome original score from an original Disney movie, "Tangled", the remake (and a better version, in my opinion~ XD) of "Rapunzel~ :D
it has been a personal favourite of mine ever since I first watched "Tangled" (sorry to say this, but I only watched it for the very first time just two weeks ago after purchasing the DVD~ TwT)

ahh, anyways, if you want to know more about "Tangled", uhm...

GO GOOGLE IT!! XD

okay, so here's the vid of the original score~ :D


the title of the score is "Kingdom Dance" which was composed by legendary composer Alan Menken, the guy who is responsible for all the awesome masterpieces of original scores for some of the epic Disney animations such as "The Little Mermaid", "Hercules" and so much more~ XD

I especially love this score because it's so lively and encouraging~ and of course, at the part where the song begins to pick up its pace (at about 1:15 into the video), it makes me wanna stand up and dance~ XD not just riverdance, but also some contemporary mixed into the Victorian-ish kind of dance~ XD

and you know what? XD
I feel like downloading this song and using it for a performance (yeesh, cosplay performance~ XD) well, it's not really a 100% confirmed plan yet, but, haha~ I just friggin love this score~ <3
I hope there was an extended version of the score~ TT^TT

ENJOY THE SCORE!!! AND LOVE IT!!!

XD
==============================================

Well, right now, I'm still waiting Michiru to upload pics from the result day so that I can post up a post on it, but since she's already started studying, so it depends~ :/

and I'm also still waiting for my Fujoshi H.School photographer to upload pics from our Comic Fiesta debut photoshoot~ but since he's always busy, so can't disturb or bug him about it~ >.<

so, either way, for now, I will be blogging loads of craps, so beware~

Don't say I never warned you~ XD

This is your cosplay and KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino~

SIGNING OUT!!!

XOXO~
ARRIVEDERCI~~~


(P.S: My whole body hurts from yesterday's taekwondo training~ ;w; my ass hurts especially orz)

No comments:

Post a Comment