+ Nuffnang +

Sunday, March 6, 2011

07 Mar 2011: VOCALOID2 girls [Fun in the Sun]

||Mood||: Pretty good~ but not so good to think of the incoming date of the release of SPM results~ ;w;


||Currently listening to||
> Glow - Miku Hatsune APPEND DARK
> Corruption Garden - Luka Megurine
> DJ Got Us Falling in Love - Usher ft. Pitbull
> Uso - SID ("Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood" OP)
> Ranbu no Melody - SID ("Bleach" OP)
> Dear - Miku Hatsune
> Double Lariat - Luka Megurine
> Claire de Lune (piano version) - Claude Debussy
> Rain - SID (I seem to always listen to this song whenever it rains~ XD)

===============================================

Hey yo~ :)

just so you know, I have stopped playing "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" for a while now, because I somehow realized that the game is slowly affecting me psychologically~ and mentally~ o.o
I don't know why and how, but images from the game is constantly haunting my mind, making me lose my sense of focus and sometimes make me feel a sense of fear all of a sudden~ O^O"|||

so, right now, I've decided to play the game only 10-20 minutes at one go a day (or maybe even once every two days...or once a week~) to minimize its effect on me~ because if I were to play it longer than that, i can already predict when will my funeral be~

NO JOKE~ OvO

but don't worry~ one way or another, I WILL finish it~ even if it's gonna take me one year to do so~ @@

========================================

So, now, let's start on what should be based on the title of this post~ :)

remember the mini casual photoshoot of VOCALOID2 girls that I did back in the first week of January? I've done a pictorial report on it previously, here:  http://yukino-snow-in-summer.blogspot.com/2011/01/11-january-2011-vocaloids-day-out-under.html
And now, I'm going to post up another 5 more pictures that I've found and collected two nights ago after re-reviewing it and realizing that they are pretty nice~ :D

and here they are!! <3

One of the first shots that we took on that day~ :D
and I can see me flabby tummy~ ;w;
Rin looks like she's gonna dance at any moment~ XD


I like the way how I tilt my head, and the whole thing worked~ :D
Rin was a bit far from TenshiA and me though~ >W<


so, this is the basic storyline:


Miku and Luka is fighting over that coat (yea, it's the coat for my Fujoshi High School original character that i debuted in Comic Fiesta 2010) while Rin watches on~
and yea, in this picture, you should already know that I'm an extremely violent Miku~ XD



but in the end, Rin was the one who got the coat. While smiling in ecstasy, Miku and Luka gave "The Glare" to Rin.
But, what the heck, it's not like Rin's gonna give the coat up to the two elder girls just so they can resume their little arguement, right? XD



Rin: Ohh, look there, I think I see it~~
Luka: That one there??
Rin: Yeshuuu~~
Miku: Okay then!! *points* Let's head to that direction!!
Rin & Luka: HAIT!!!! o(^w^)o

================================================

haha, nothing much that i feel like doing nowadays, so I decided to update my blog with this~ :D
just to, you know, fill my blog with some colours~ XD

and I'm still working on chapter 6 of my fanfiction, okay? and I can't wait for it to be progressed from this point onwards~ :D

right now...off to do some things for my mom~ :'3

this is your cosplay and KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino

SIGNING OUT!!!!!

XOXO~

ARRIVEDERCI~~~

(P.S: I'm currently hooked with "Nurarihyon no Mago"~ ;u; Rikuo Nura's transformation to Nurarihyon is WIN!!! o(>W<)o)


No comments:

Post a Comment