+ Nuffnang +

Thursday, March 31, 2011

31 Mar 2011: Contact lenses have arrived~ ♥♥♥♥♥

||Mood||: super happy!!! 8DDD


||Currently listening to||
> Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears
> Airplanes (pt.2) - B.O.B feat Hayley Williams and Eminem
> Perfect - Pink
> Tooi Michi no Saki de - Romi Paku
> Arigatou ~Sekai no Doko Itemo~ - Hey! Say! JUMP

==================================================

Hey ya!!! XD

Today's the last day of the month before the arrival of April Fool's Day~ (tomorrow's 1st April and you never knew??? =3=) how has March been for everyone? :D
For me, it was...just average~ but still have some cool sides to it~ :)
just look at all my posts for this month~ XD
yeaaaaa, there WAS some bad moments, but they don't get me down~ ^^

===================================================

So, referring to the title of the post...

yes, I have recieved my contact lenses today!!!! 8DD <3

Mai beloved Dollyeye Blytheye Series in grey which is to be used for my original character cosplay, Iratella Catena~ ^^ <3

A gallery of pictures to show you the lenses (in an extremely low quality, thanx to my only source of photography, which is my phone~ .w.) from prior to opening the parcel all the way til camwhore-ing while wearing it~ XD

ENJOY!!!! XD (I suppose...? |D)

***********************************************

First up~~
the preparation of the contact lens~ 8D

The unopened parcel~ :D
(the catchphrase "DIJAMIN SAMPAI ESOK" was no joke~ XD coz the dealer told me that she sent it out yesterday, and it actually arrived today~ 8DD)



After opening the parcel, this is the two small bottles that contains the contact lenses which is wrapped in a sheet of newspaper~ :3



After opening it.....
TADAAAA!!!! 8DD
I like the label on the vials~ <3


the power of my lenses~~
(yea, a friggin -7.50 , I'm THAT blind~ |D)



Still nice and pwetty in there~ <3



All the things that I need to prepare the lenses~ <3



The emptied vial~ XD



cleaning up one of the contact lens in my palm~ 8D



After cleaning and rinsing them properly, they're placed in their new home~ <3
and they're left for 4 hours for the protein residues or other particles to be removed~

**************4 HOURS LATER**************

The lenses are ready to be tested!!! 8D
wore them and camwhored with them~ XD
I took like, more than 50 camwhore pics today, but these are the (I think) best five~ XD

[WARNING: NO MAKEUP WAS USED TO COVER UP FACIAL DEFECTS DURING THIS CAMWHORE SESSION. PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.]
(XD)


Trying out the megane look~ 8D


CHEESUUU~~ <3



The Stare~ (???)



Warate~ :)



:D

-END OF CAMWHORE SESSION-
XD

===============================================

Wokays!! XD That's about it~ :D

And oh, another great news: just halfway thru writing this post, I found out that my wig actually arrived today too!!! 8'D
But it was because my items arrived when my mum and I was out for brunch, my neighbour accepted the parcel for me and kept it in her house while she went out for work. And after coming back, she handed over the parcel to me~ <3

Right now, I haven't opened it yet, but I'm gonna go offline earlier tonight to get a peek of my new wig and maybe try doing a lil camwhore with it and post the pictures up in tomorrow's post~ :D
and no, it won' be an April Fool's Day post, demmit~ =3=

This is your cosplay and KHR fanatic blogger, Yukino.....

SIGNING OUT!!!!!!

XOXO~
ARRIVEDERCI~~

(P.S: I have the urge to order more contact lenses now~ ;w; thru the same dealer, of course~ ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment